Thread: aromisen dosage

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member

aromisen dosage

whats a good dose for aromisen im on 600mg test e and 40mg dbol . i have no pump in the gym right now thinking my e2 is shot feeling weak Also????

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    12.5mg ed.
    how long have you been on?
    what's your full cycle look like hcg ? And pct
    why haven't you been running the aromisin from the start?
    blood work will tell you if your e2 is shot.

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1
    12.5mg ed. how long have you been on? what's your full cycle look like hcg? And pct why haven't you been running the aromisin from the start? blood work will tell you if your e2 is shot.
    i was running adex from the start untill my nips got sore with lumps behind now im doing the aromisen and nolva. hcg im planning on getting some for my last 4-5 weeks

12.5mg ed. how long have you been on? what's your full cycle look like hcg? And pct why haven't you been running the aromisin from the start? blood work will tell you if your e2 is shot.
    started with adex i got sore nips with lumps started aromisen with nolva. im planning on getting hcg for last 4-5 weeks

What are you running the nolva at?
    I suggest starting at 20mg a day till you get this under control or just just bump up aromasin to 25mg.
    what are presently taking?
    how much arimidex where you taking daily?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    25 mg per day

What are you running the nolva at? I suggest starting at 20mg a day till you get this under control or just just bump up aromasin to 25mg. what are presently taking? how much arimidex where you taking daily?
    nolva at 20mg ben on that for a few weeks lumps do feel smaller at times but still sensitive to touch so im going to stick with 12.5 aromisen for now. i really just want my strenth and motivvation back at the gym. i was jjust at 20mg aromisen a few days ago was at 25 befor that im thinking that was what was killing my workouts just really hitten me now in ghe gym though. i just recently started the aromisen doseing in the am befor workouts wondering if that is himdering strenth/pump. gotta be somethjng with me e2. alot of times through the day my nipples get smaller extremly hard like they have ice on them whats that mean?

What are you running the nolva at? I suggest starting at 20mg a day till you get this under control or just just bump up aromasin to 25mg. what are presently taking? how much arimidex where you taking daily?
    about a week ago i took 1.25 of letro at night couldent sleep till the am woke up with dried out nose lips felt like shit weird state of mind ben shit in the gym since then maybe it takes time to get back ftom that idk

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    I take 25mg aromasin daily and have no problems with anything.

Letro is strong stuff and a last resort for me.
    sounds like your on the right path.
    it's tough to find the correct dosage on the AI side and blood work should be done when you feel you found the right dosage to check your values.
    What info I give may work for me and could be off to the next guy- I would plan to get before-during -after blood work done next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole
    maybe it was the letro what time of the day do you take your aromisen?

whats up with the at home hormone test kits there like 25 bucks are they accurate

Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole
    why such a high dose what are you running a hard core cycle or what?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Have you read the link Mr bb posted for you on post #9 ?.
    I don't think your body will know what's going on as well with all the AI'S you have been using. You need blood work was your adex pharma ? What about stan ?

On a side note most ppl.use .25 mg adex and are fine but there is some that need .5 mg eod or ed.
    Aromasin some are fine on 12.5 mg ed and some need 25mg ed there are ppl that run nolva 20mg day through there whole cycle with there AI because they need to but again you need to get some blood work done to see where your e2 is it will need to be a sensitive e2 assay.
    Last edited by clarky.; 11-26-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Drop the d'bol, it isn't helping. This is why you should do test only so you know how to control the sides before you add another compound.

Your e2 is on a roller coaster ride switching AI's, changing amounts and adding Letro? This is all wrong. Go and get some bloodwork now before it's too late.

Oh, and get some HCG now too.

And I dread to ask, what is your pct plan and do you have the compound(s) to hand?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ This! Stop just haphazardly throwing things at the problem man. Blood work

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Drop the d'bol, it isn't helping. This is why you should do test only so you know how to control the sides before you add another compound. Your e2 is on a roller coaster ride switching AI's, changing amounts and adding Letro? This is all wrong. Go and get some bloodwork now before it's too late. Oh, and get some HCG now too. And I dread to ask, what is your pct plan and do you have the compound(s) to hand?
    i got nolva,clomid, hcg and allll kinds of shit mane. and what do you mean to late am i gonna die whats the worst can happin with e2.

Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    i got nolva,clomid, hcg and allll kinds of shit mane. and what do you mean to late am i gonna die whats the worst can happin with e2.
    Well, if you're gonna die any way and have 'allll kinds of shit? Then who cares.

Oh, and if you bothered reading HCG is not for PCT.

Good luck, you're gonna need it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Well, if you're gonna die any way and have 'allll kinds of shit? Then who cares. Oh, and if you bothered reading HCG is not for PCT. Good luck, you're gonna need it.
    for some reason you come right off the bat assuming i know nothing. I know how to pct, I have studyl'ed every drug that I have ever planned to touch. I know how to use hcg ...one thing is i dident know how troubling it would be to dial in a dose for a ai on a heavy aromatizeing drug like dianabol . yea I started slammin ai's cause I have god dam lumps in my god dam nipple brooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

for some reason you come right off the bat assuming i know nothing. I know how to pct, I have studyl'ed every drug that I have ever planned to touch. I know how to use hcg...one thing is i dident know how troubling it would be to dial in a dose for a ai on a heavy aromatizeing drug like dianabol. yea I started slammin ai's cause I have god dam lumps in my god dam nipple brooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, you don't know how to use HCG .

I'm not sure why you need more than one thread about this issue either.

And I'm most definitely not your broooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sorry, you don't know how to use HCG. I'm not sure why you need more than one thread about this issue either. And I'm most definitely not your broooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    hey man at least im not a lame!!!!

Sorry, you don't know how to use HCG. I'm not sure why you need more than one thread about this issue either. And I'm most definitely not your broooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    do you have balls to even put up a avatar dude please..

do you have balls to even put up a avatar dude please..
    Oh dear.

Best of luck with your cycling brooooooooooooooooooo.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i have been taking aromasin at 12.5 mg ed and the other day at work i had a 10 secound ache in my nipples and it went away and has not came back.but i also have nova on deck.if i get more aches im jumping up to 25 mgs ed before i throw in the nova.

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604
    i have been taking aromasin at 12.5 mg ed and the other day at work i had a 10 secound ache in my nipples and it went away and has not came back.but i also have nova on deck.if i get more aches im jumping up to 25 mgs ed before i throw in the nova.
    well I'd take action if they get sore or lumps behind. also they will get itchy like around the nipple that's when you know shits goin down..

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i have some little old lumps from about 15 years ago,when I cycled before and smoke major chronic.I had little knowledge back then.they are not sore or icthy.but the ache was weird .hoping it was zapping it away.....fat chance.

Thread Information