Burtthehurt is offline New Member

Your opinions on my cycle?

Coming to the end of a 12 wk cycle; 600mgs test e and 250mgs tren e. I managed to gain over 20lbs on cycle in just over 10 weeks. Ive been running letro throughout a large portion of the cycle due to some bad gyno that developed in the first 4 weeks. Good thing is the gyno is almost gone! Just 5 more pins till the fun is done. Waiting 10 days to begin a 10 day run of hcg , then kicking things off with 40 mgs of nolva for 2-3 weeks before tapering the nolva down to 20mgs for 2 wks. Plenty of pictures on my instagram, wayyyyy to lazy to try and figure out how to upload them here. Instagram acount is Burtthehurtbuell

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you really want opinions I would tell you to give us more information. First, I would need stats to determine if your gains were good. That, and we should probably wait til after PCT to see how much you end up retaining. Posting doses and timing of everything wouldn't hurt either if you want to try to figure out what went wrong to cause the gyno. Bloodwork results are always dandy.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    If you really want opinions I would tell you to give us more information. First, I would need stats to determine if your gains were good. That, and we should probably wait til after PCT to see how much you end up retaining. Posting doses and timing of everything wouldn't hurt either if you want to try to figure out what went wrong to cause the gyno. Bloodwork results are always dandy.
    Whats up ranger

Op Were you running a ai before starting letro?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well, I'm wayyyyy too lazy to help.

Fyi, HCG on cycle not post.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information