Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: I have 2 vial of 5000IU HCG when and how much should I run HCG?

Sayan Dey is offline New Member

I have 2 vial of 5000IU HCG when and how much should I run HCG?

AGE 23 WEIGHT 150LBS HEIGHT 5ft5inch Body Fat 9%

this is my first steroid cycle, I am running 250mg Test E and 100mg Deca per week with 0.5mg anastrozole EOD.

I know its is very low steroid dose with high dose aromatase inhibitors, but it is only 3rd week strength increases 2x I can lift double weight with few more repetition than normal, body weight and size not increased noticeably but my goal is only strength so no prob at all. no side effect like joint pain or weekness from anastrozole yet, and I am running high dose of aromatase inhibitors because I have high estrogen than normal with very little(almost unnoticeable) gyno from child age..
    1)What is best 6week or 8week for this cycle?
    2)I have 2 vial of 5000IU HCG when and how much should I run HCG? (I am already in 3rd week without HCG)

**(I have no nolva or clomid for PCT so I have to manage with only anastrozole and HCG)**

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Are you taking the piss ??
    Inked medic1 likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you just start working out 2 weeks ago as well?
    If not, there is no ****ing way you just doubled your lifts.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayan Dey View Post

this is my first steroid cycle, I am running 250mg Test E and 100mg Deca per week with 0.5mg anastrozole EOD.

I know its is very low steroid dose with high dose aromatase inhibitors, but it is only 3rd week strength increases 2x I can lift double weight with few more repetition than normal, body weight and size not increased noticeably but my goal is only strength so no prob at all. no side effect like joint pain or weekness from anastrozole yet, and I am running high dose of aromatase inhibitors because I have high estrogen than normal with very little(almost unnoticeable) gyno from child age..
    2)I have 2 vial of 5000IU HCG when and how much should I run HCG? (I am already in 3rd week without HCG)

**(I have no nolva or clomid for PCT so I have to manage with only anastrozole and HCG)**
    Did do any research?
    I suggest you stop now with the cycle and learn what you are doing first.
    you dont start a cycle until you have everything you need.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    250ius twice a week asap! You def cant use tht as a pct tho:/

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio727 View Post
    250ius twice a week asap! You def cant use tht as a pct tho:/
    Alternatively you could tell him he has a ridiculous cycle and that he should stop what he is doing and do a ton of research first. Unless you think continuing his cycle is a good idea and you can post the reasons for that?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Kazumz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayan Dey View Post

**** me mate I'm 17% bf and 207 pounds @ 21yrs and I'm an extreme ectomorph. You need to eat more. Try bulking naturally first bro, you can get to 180-200 with clean bulking, but I was lazy with mine. Fuark, why even start? You can get to 200 pounds naturally easy on a bulk. Trim the fat off with winny then. Why **** yourself up with roids when you can do it natty.

You're not gonna grow if you don't eat. Clearly you've not been eating well enough.

How long have you been training?
    Last edited by Kazumz; 11-28-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Thread Information