Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By itsjayman02

Thread: My First Cycle, MMA Fighter.

mma1999 is offline New Member

My First Cycle, MMA Fighter.

I am brand new to these forums and brand new to cycling. But am considering it for my MMA career. I'm currently amateur and do not get tested for substances and do not plan on going pro for another year. I have been training for 2 years. I am looking for the best cycle for me.

I have researched that Test e and EQ is good for bulking and Anavar is good for cutting. Also Halo is great for MMA fighters 4 weeks before a fight and i've also heard SARMS may be beneficial as well.

I would be training 4-5hrs a day: lifting in the mornings and 3 hrs training at night 5-6 days a week. It is difficult for my body to maintain this consistency without any days off.

I appreciate your advice.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mma1999 View Post
    I am brand new to these forums and brand new to cycling. But am considering it for my MMA career. I'm currently amateur and do not get tested for substances and do not plan on going pro for another year. I have been training for 2 years. I am looking for the best cycle for me.

I have researched that Test e and EQ is good for bulking and Anavar is good for cutting. Also Halo is great for MMA fighters 4 weeks before a fight and i've also heard SARMS may be beneficial as well.

I would be training 4-5hrs a day: lifting in the mornings and 3 hrs training at night 5-6 days a week. It is difficult for my body to maintain this consistency without any days off.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    jolter604 and Pale1 like this.

Should i be concerned with withdrwals in the long run at all? How about short term?

Pale1 is offline Junior Member
    Should i be concerned with withdrwals in the long run at all? How about short term?
    How old are you?

I am 27

HEAVY IN THE GAME is offline New Member

I have great experience in this field. You will want anavar (to increase your strength without increasing your body wwight), deca (for your joints), test prop/or masteron (for aggression and strength). Keep the deca and prop doses low so you don't bloat and get too heavy or gas out. Masteron may be a better option then the prop.
    The idea is to not get too heavy for weight class and gassing out. You want the cycle for strength, aggression, recovery, healing and repair. HGH will help with your bones and joints too.
    Stay away from winstrol (bad for joints), dbol /adrol/sus/long acting tests all of which will bloat you and gas you out immediately. PM welcome.

swolehead is offline Member
    Dude your telling this guy to run 3 compounds on his first cycle who do you think you are to be giving this type of advice

500mg test you'll be good to go

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    500mg test you'll be good to go

I start my bulking diet today. But its really hard for me to find time to measure everything so I just eat as much healthy proteins, carbs, veggies, fruits as I can and ive had good results while training. Carbs mostly consists of brown rice, quinoa, wheat bread. I tend to eat a lot of flame broiler when im at lunch for work, or should I bring my own lunch? I

I was wondering can I get away with this while on test e?
    I cut very fast because of my metabolism and just eat less, about half the portions then really cut it down before a fight.

Also what would happen if I had to stop cycling altogethee due to getting tested? Would it be much harder to train without cycling?
    Last edited by mma1999; 11-29-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Pale1 is offline Junior Member
    If you don't follow a proper PCT protocol then you likely will never get your natural levels back up to the point that they were before you used. Don't do this unless you know you can do it right.

what he said gota do it right I forgot to add in that stuff but if your worried about testing and or weigh altho prop isn't recommended first time user because of the frequent pinning I think it would be beneficial for you. e cause in the case of testing it'll clear out of your system much faster also I'm asuming you have a weigh class and prop will cause alot less water retention as aposed to test e were you may have some noticable bloat altho everyones different

Thread Information