Thread: Canada customs?

gymrat702 is offline Junior Member

Canada customs?

Hey all, I am currently on my first cycle (Test-e 500mg), and I live in the US. Made some mistakes w/ the planning of this cycle as far as having all of my stuff.

Problem is for the last 3 shots I will be in Canada (where I'm originally from).

My question is, is Canada customs a lot tougher than US customs, meaning am I better off ordering domestic, or will a small order (a couple amps) from an international source probably make it to me in Canada?

Disclaimer: I'm not asking for sources.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just mail it to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    just mail it to yourself.
    From the US to Canada? Couldn't I get in a lot of trouble if my package is seized?

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat702 View Post
    From the US to Canada? Couldn't I get in a lot of trouble if my package is seized?
    Cant see it, don't use the same name in the TO & From lol, might look suspect hahaha. Probably better odds then having a known Export Country trying to send into Canada. This time of year with all the Christmas packages going through your from US to Canada shouldn't be a problem.
    But you should still be ready to go domestic if plan A fails. Send it in advance and have someone else pickup for you so you know its there before you get there if at all possible.

I am speaking purely from a "what I would do in your case" standpoint. Haven't actually been in your situation yet.
    Last edited by RigPig; 11-28-2014 at 01:50 PM.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Just bring your gear via check in luggage. You're good.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    End cycle early and plan better next time.
    I have no idea how people plan a cycle when they know there going to away or on vacation especially out of the country.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are only bringing a few shots you should be fine at customs, I have flown with open gear across the border before with no problems.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    just bring it f+++ it!

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    If you are only bringing a few shots you should be fine at customs, I have flown with open gear across the border before with no problems.
    Serious? Can't I get in deep shiet legally for having gear in my checked bags? I don't have a script for it.

pitweiler is offline Member
    I don't know man if it were me I don't know if I'd chance it. I'd just mail it

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1
    End cycle early and plan better next time. I have no idea how people plan a cycle when they know there going to away or on vacation especially out of the country.
    This might be the best suggestion really, I mean 3 shots won't ruin your entire cycle. 11 weeks of a 12 week Test-E cycle is still good.
    What are you going to do about PCT compounds?
    Last edited by RigPig; 11-28-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Another potential solution:

I'm currently on week 7 of test-e at 500mg per week, I normally inject Sundays and Wednesdays in the afternoon. I am leaving for Canada on Dec. 21 (Sunday) at 6pm, returning 29th (Monday) at 7pm.

Could I inject the full 500mg on the 22 (like 250 in one glute, 250 in the other), and then switch my injection days to Mon/Thursday for the last week?

Will this change totally mess up my hormones (more than they probably are)?

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    For some reason; Canadian customs are brutal for getting gear in. You could try mailing it to yourself as suggested; small packages works the best from what I hear.

Good luck. And welcome home.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    my understanding is if it is for personal use they might just let it through if they check you,
    at worst they confiscate it, especially if the bottle is only half full....just what will you do
    if it is confiscated, then you wont have any anyways....so maybe mailing it is the best idea.
    one bottle or so should be pretty easy to disguise in your checked luggage....
    a friend mixes it in with his contact lens bottles....they seem to look similar....

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    In Canada steroids are Class IV restricted drugs. No big deal for possession only for trafficing

Is it an open bottle? If it is open it shouldn't be a problem, I highly doubt they would bother with a opened bottle with a few shots left in it. Like stated above, personal use is one thing, trafficing is another. They don't know if you have a script or not and wont care for such a small amount. If you are worried, just end the cycle early.

You said you have 3 shots left but on post # 12 you said you are on week 7.
    what does your full cycle look like?
    how many weeks are you running?
    you lost me there I figured you were on week 10 or 11

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    You said you have 3 shots left but on post # 12 you said you are on week 7.
    what does your full cycle look like?
    how many weeks are you running?
    you lost me there I figured you were on week 10 or 11
    I meant I would have three by the time I leave for Canada in December.

Test e 500mg for 12 weeks. Injecting Sunday /Wednesday. Started October 12. I leave for Canada December 21.

Don't chance it inject last time just before you leave then start pct 2 weeks later.
    With all this security flying and crossing the board it's just not worth risking it.
    you will not only be arrested it will cost you your vacation and countless amounts of money fighting a legal battle.
    Just don't add up risk vrs reward

ripped_82 is offline Member
    First of all, no issue for personal use if you're flying within Canada. Secondly, put it in your check in to avoid the hassle. I have personally flown throughout the US and Canada with syringes and test Cyp via check in

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    Don't chance it inject last time just before you leave then start pct 2 weeks later.
    With all this security flying and crossing the board it's just not worth risking it.
    you will not only be arrested it will cost you your vacation and countless amounts of money fighting a legal battle.
    Just don't add up risk vrs reward
    Yeah I'm definitely not going to chance it, it's not worth it.

Another potential solution:

I'm currently on week 7 of test-e at 500mg per week, I normally inject Sundays and Wednesdays in the afternoon. I am leaving for Canada on Dec. 21 (Sunday) at 6pm, returning 29th (Monday) at 7pm.

Could I inject the full 500mg on the 22 (like 250 in one glute, 250 in the other), and then switch my injection days to Mon/Thursday for the last week?

Will this change totally mess up my hormones (more than they probably are)?

Where are you flying into? Can't see why you couldn't up your doses for the last couple shots, not ideal, but I don't see the harm in it. Don't split it into two shots, put two cc in one glute, I have done 3cc with no issues.

mietek is offline Member
    it depends on the idiot you are dealing at the border. Some small vial they do not care but there is always a idiot to give you hard time.

Thread Information