Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DrewZ
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: First prohormone cycle questions

Kurt95 is offline New Member

First prohormone cycle questions

I'm 20 years old and I'm not going touch prohormones or anything until I'm 21years+ I've been researching the sides of taking them and I've seen some mixed responses, some people say it will mess you up forever and others say you will experience little too no sides at all, so what I'm asking is if I decide to do a 4 week cycle of a mild ph like epi smash by blackstone labs cycle support and I have access too nolvadex as pct what will the sides be like? I do not drink or do any other bad things, I know there's always some risk but with taking precautions like cycle support and pct will it make it safer? I've seen horror stories about prohormones but that has too be a result of high doses for an extended period of time and with no cycle support or pct right?

Doesnt matter what dose, it will shut you down. Shut down = possible permanent damage to your natty testosterone levels = you ll never be the same again

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    Doesnt matter what dose, it will shut you down. Shut down = possible permanent damage to your natty testosterone levels = you ll never be the same again
    Even with the pct? Isn't the pct used too get everything back too normal?

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    You may recover you may not, It's a gamble and a bad one at that.
    I wouldn't touch a PH ever, or any steroids at you age.
    At your age your natty levels are high and plenty of big gains can be made with proper nutrition and training.
    Inked medic1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    You may recover you may not, It's a gamble and a bad one at that.
    I wouldn't touch a PH ever, or any steroids at you age.
    At your age your natty levels are high and plenty of big gains can be made with proper nutrition and training.
    I do understand that I really do, it's just that I want too be at that "next level" I want a physique like jeff seid and I know he claims natural but we all know he's not, my goal is too look somewhat like him, he's only young too

Really all I want too know is can running epi smash 6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one - 20mg per cap

with on cycle support and nolvadex as my pct mess me up permanently or I'm the future and what those side effects would be

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt95 View Post
    Really all I want too know is can running epi smash 6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one - 20mg per cap

with on cycle support and nolvadex as my pct mess me up permanently or I'm the future and what those side effects would be
    Yes it could, it could permanently shut down your natty test making your miserable and lethargic as well as an array of other side effects. You could potentially hurt yourself on cycle by getting too strong for yourself. Best case scenario, you make some gains, lose them and that's that. Worst case scenario, you make some gains and fvck yourself right up.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    My shat shut down without steroids . It is a gamble on a gamble. You have to make a choice and understand the reality of it. That is the greatest feature of this site...you can research and learn.
    Inked medic1 likes this.

Is there Absolutely ANY risk at all for not being able too have children one day with use of pct and so on?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your stats? Weight/height/bf%/training experience?

I'm 6ft 92 kilos not too sure about bf% but you can see my abs and I've been lifting weights for about 3-4 years

When I say you can see my abs I mean you can only just see them, I am far from shredded

Would injectable steroids be better?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Prohormones suck. They will destroy your HPTA. Proper nutrition and kickin it in the gym will get you there.

Thread Information