mrblonde is offline New Member

Pure Premium Labs?

I ordered from them a few weeks ago and was just curious to hear if anyone has also ordered thier and if so how long it took to ship.

I have been billed and have not recieved my order its been about two weeks. Normally I wouldn't be concerned but I've tried to e mail them about it and also there Website was down today.

Guess I'm just looking for some reassurance that its all good and their a stand up company.

Thanks,
    Blonde

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I recieved mine in 6 or 7 days. Shipped from an American city.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I just orderd from them yesterday.....I need my order in ASAP...i'll let you know when I get it!!

mrblonde is offline New Member
    All I needed to hear. Thanks I'm sure its on the way.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i ordered from them twice

both times were fucked up.missing products.then i emailed them and they diudn't get back to me until i emailed them two more times.i can buy these things anywhere.i don't need the run around.i'm not knocking them.they just fucked up w/ me.two weeks seems long.my pack came from one state over and it took awhile so maybe that's there TA

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    imho,
    this thread is borderline on source posting. lets keep it clean here, ok?

peace I4L

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    site is working but credit processing fails. Message says that the credit card company can't process and actually asks the merchant to get in touch with the credit card company. So sounds like there are some problems.

If you look back at previous posts, the site seems to go up and down but generally people seem to eventually get their stuff. Of course, who knows where the "merchant" is -- maybe on vacation?

still growin is offline Member
    they should be all set now.

booda007 is offline New Member
    Just to add to the ppl confusion here's my experience. Ordered Liquid Clen on May 14. Got an empty package in a US Mail “We’re sorry your package is damaged …” envelope on June 10. Notified PPL about the lost order June 11th. They replied right away and said there was no problem in resending it. It’s now June 23 and still nothing. I heard a lot of good things about PPL from borthers on this board and others. I’ll keep the faith and hopefully my package will turn up but I gotta admit I’m starting to feel a little punked right now.

Ps. I thought they were based out of Canada? If so why are the packages being mailed out of the States?

Thread Information