markc1345 is offline New Member

clen question? need help asap bc my clen cycle is coming up!!

i know almost everything that i needed to know about clen and dosage. But one thing i need to know is that should i take clen in the morning with an empty stomache and then do cardio a hr later and then have breakfast or should i do cardio first in the morning and then take clen along with breakfast?? searched for a while but didnt find any answers to my question. oh yea, the clen handbook didnt really answer my questions so please dont post that on this thread, thanks.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    clen gets into your system pretty fast, so i would take it on an empty stomach before doing cardio.

depending on your dosage, not having any food in your system may make you more jittery or anxious than normal, but it is common.

just make sure not to take any after 4pm as it may give u problems getting to sleep.

EDIT: somehow forgot about dosage...

start out with 20mcg/day and increase up til you hit 120 or 140. as a novice user you may only need 100mcg to get the sides clen carries.

what you want to do is keep increasing dosage til the sides are very pronounced, then cut back by 20mcg to get the max benefit without the sides.
    Last edited by daem; 06-16-2003 at 11:38 AM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You may find that taking it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning will make you too wired. My suggestion is to do some trial and error. If you like it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach then go for it...if you're like me who prefers it about an hour after breakfast...then go with that.

PS I would do a low dose to test how much you are affected by clen . I was surprised at how much it kicked me....I was glad I didn't go for a full dose right off the hop.

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Im with you money, thats when I take my dose. One sqeeze from the pump and my hands are knocking glasses and and forks off the kitchen table. Look out!!, there goes another flying arm. lol

markc1345 is offline New Member
    and i assume that i should take my taurine along with my meals?

Thread Information