squibs24 is offline New Member

anti-e's really neccesary

just a quick question. I am about to start a WINSTROL /50MG/EOD, and EQUIPOISE /300MG for 8 weeks (found this in the novice cycle section). Also gonna have clomid for post cycle. Now, I understand that the winny does not convert to estrogen and with the eq gyno is rare. How should I go about using nolva and/or proviron . I read that 50 mg Proviron/day and 20 mg Nolvadex /day almost completely surpresses estrogen. Do I need that?
    ps- 5'10-194-14%bf

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You don't need it, but it wouldn't hurt to have it on hand just in case.

Try extending the EQ to 10 weeks & the winny to 50 mg ED, not EOD. Are you using the winny near the end ??

well i might not use the winny towards the end if i take the EQ to 10 weeks because from what i have read on here even 8 weeks of winny ED is pretty hard on your liver.

IMO EQ needs to ran for a minimum of 10wks and I would bump the dose to 400mg/wk. Run the winny wks 7-12 @ 50mg/ED so that your cycling right up to your post cycle clomid. Winny needs to be taken ED because of its short half-life. Also remember to take a liver protectant as winny is slighty heptoxic.

thanks bro

Thread Information