Thread: Scammed?

LAGMuXle is offline Member

Scammed?

I'm not sure yet... I only ordered some clomid from the guy - he offered some to me for like 30 bucks shipped. 50 tabs, good deal I thought... he said he shipped them out last monday. It's been a week... scammed? I don't think someone would scam someone for 30 bucks! But, I got thinking about it ... if he did it to 10 people a week he would make 300 a week.. so I figure, well maybe I'm one of those lucky guys. Who knows. It's not that I really care about 30 bucks, but care more about letting people know about him. I'd be happy to post his name all over the place in a negative manner... not that that's the "right" thing or the "best" thing to do, but if I was POSITIVE he scammed me, I'd do it to help everyone out.

Any opinions?

Thanks.

MuX

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Domestic or overseas?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If it's over sea's then I wouldn't worry about it, things from over there can take time to clear customs etc..
    But if it's domestic then I would email him back and ask him what's up.

Domestic ! Arizona to NY!

I've tried e-mailing him, the other day he responded and said "was the address you gave me the right one?" so I checked the address I sent him in the e-mail, and it was right. I then wrote him back and his mailbox was "full" for some reason, got it sent back by the admin. So I sent another... and it went through I think. Haven't heard from him yet.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Then email him back and wait for a reply. If not reply with in a week or so I would say you got scammed.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah what mbaraso said, but what a fucking joke...$30...

Yeah, well let's see... in the last e-mail I recieved from him he said "Should have recieved it by now, check the address you sent me make sure it's right" that was on the 3rd. Which was, awhile ago. Then he responded a day or two after that regarding something else I had wanted to order from him if clomid came through fine. And he didn't mention anything about the clomid, just answered question on the other product. - I've tried e-mailing him several times since then. It doesn't take this long to get a small pakcage from AZ.. I don't know

Well he just e-mailed me again, said he would send me another 50 if I don't recieve them by weds... I got thinking, well that's good... probably didn't get scammed, BUT... I was also thinking, maybe he is doing this to several people at the moment and he is just playing some games... until he gets all his money together, changes his email and id and everything? Who knows... guess I'll just wait on it. See what happens.

MuX

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Run the name by some mods in a pm to see if they know about him.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Next time, if you can't find clomid pills/tabs, you can always get it in liquid form from a research company.

Thread Information