Thread: Halotestin

Xcessive is offline New Member

Halotestin

has anyone had any experience with Halotestin ? What kind of strength gains did you get? Should it be stacked with anything else?

I have read some of the back posts about it but didnt see anything about actual strength gains.

4plates is offline Banned
    from what i understand halo is a force to recon with.i dont think you will see any more streanth gains than dbol or androl,and from what i hear it turns you into a mean nasty sombitch

Halo is offline New Member
    As for the gains: they are immeasurable--both tangible and intangible as many on this board would agree with--- you will get immediate strength and energy gains with as little as 15mg per day with no water retention. Halo increases the muscle density so you may not grow all that much but you will appear to be bigger and you will definitely be harder. As for sides, it is apparently harsh on the liver and to back up what 4Plates said a mean sob is not even the start of it. Halo makes you nasty and constantly aggressive and combative especially with girlfriends/wives, etc. You will be very tempermental---
    On the other hand, the mental intensity of Halo is unbelievable. It focuses you on working out and gives you a supreme King of the Jungle Feeling--- you will feel on top of the world and extremely arrogant.
    As far as stacking... it depends on your goals--I have done it alone--also it works great as a 2-4 week precursor to a cycle to prepare you. You don't have to taper at the end... any other ?'s just PM me

Xcessive is offline New Member
    Halo,

you have mail bro

DEI
    DEI is offline Junior Member
    I tried it for 2 or 3 weeks, and you feel aggressive, and powerful, mighty, and gives you a lot of strength and intensity. A really interesting drug indeed.

Kullman is offline Member
    I've used it, and it does make you more aggressive. It is great for hardening up but is very toxic. The "Zone" feeling you get when lifting is incredible

Kull

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i use it in every cycle

i don't think it's every made me any more agressive in the 5 yrs experience i have w/ it.everyone always say they ghet aggressive on it, but i'm just an easy going person so maybe that has somethign to do w/ it.i use it for density much more than strength.i think if your bf % is real low it makes you "steel like" IMO.i use it at 30-40mgs for anywhere from 4-6 weeks

Thread Information