Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: ralox and clomid together

seriouslifter is offline Member

ralox and clomid together

Currently taking clomid daily at 25mg to ramp up my test levels, since they have been low. I cycled years ago, but I still have low test confirmed from blood test. Now I know I have some gyno lump behind nip thats pretty big. I was wondering if i can stack ralox with clomid? 60mg ralox daily for 8 weeks good enough? any effects taking clomid and ralox together?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    They will be fine stacked. It may take longer than 8 weeks to rid that lump, then again it may not, but there are no adverse effects stacking the 2.

Thanks alot I was just making sure. Do I still stay on 60mg even aftere 8 weeks or tamper down? Does this also remove estrogen out of my body, but much less than letro? I am just asking because i remember if ur on letro 2.5mg then ur injury prone, since water comes out of ur joints.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Thanks alot I was just making sure. Do I still stay on 60mg even aftere 8 weeks or tamper down? Does this also remove estrogen out of my body, but much less than letro? I am just asking because i remember if ur on letro 2.5mg then ur injury prone, since water comes out of ur joints.
    Pretty sure there is no taper down. Samson had a good size post about his gyno experience.... You may want to dig it up.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    No need to taper down and no it doesnt remove estrogen like letro (and thus no rebound and no need to taper dosage). It blocks e2 at the e receptor in brest tissue better than anything else.
    NACH3 likes this.

i am going to take also 600-1200mg of calcium a day and 4-5000 IU of vitamin d also daily. i heard that is good? what about long term 4 months plus of 60mg raxo? it wont affect my bones and make them worse?

bumppp

Thread Information