Roby_crazy is offline New Member

Cycle for strenght, need tips

hi guys,

i know that using "search" ther's a lot of material but unfornunately my english is not as good to understand most of that.

I'm a weightlifter that like also crossfit.

I'm on a medium level...like 120 clean & jerk ... 90 snatch... 180 back squat...210 deadlift (speaking about kgs not lbs :P )

I want to encrese my powerfull, what you suggest to start with??

If is possible something that let me be "clean" to the doping test

please speack me in a easy comprension way

thanks at all

ojm3 is offline Associate Member

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats
    Bf%
    Weight

Age 24
    86 kg
    Bf around 10%
    Weight 1.80

Is not my first... First i did was primo 8 weeks 100-200-300-200-100 plus anavar 2 mg a day... This cicle did not so much on me
    Onestly
    Last edited by Roby_crazy; 12-16-2014 at 02:35 AM.

cttoasn is offline Associate Member
    I am a weightlifter. As in the actual sport of weightlifting, not power lifting or body building.

Out barbel club also trains in a facility with some competitive crossfit types.

I am on my first cycle of 400mg/ week of test cyp. And entering into week 5 I can tell you that the strength gains are legit. My quality of training is up significantly, everything I lift feels far lighter than it should. It's ****ing great!

I followed to beginners cycle from this site.

The guys here know their shit. Spend some time researching, heed their advice and I promise you will meet your goals.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really boils down to short Esther's or long ones. If you are going to compete plan your cycle around that date so you will be clean. Tes is the compound of choice.... You could start on prop and switch to suspension of you plan correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn View Post
    I am a weightlifter. As in the actual sport of weightlifting, not power lifting or body building.

Out barbel club also trains in a facility with some competitive crossfit types.

I am on my first cycle of 400mg/ week of test cyp. And entering into week 5 I can tell you that the strength gains are legit. My quality of training is up significantly, everything I lift feels far lighter than it should. It's ****ing great!

I followed to beginners cycle from this site.

The guys here know their shit. Spend some time researching, heed their advice and I promise you will meet your goals.
    Where can i find cycle 4 beginners??

Did u stack cyp with other products?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Really boils down to short Esther's or long ones. If you are going to compete plan your cycle around that date so you will be clean. Tes is the compound of choice.... You could start on prop and switch to suspension of you plan correctly.
    Yes off course...so what you suggest? what i could choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Roby_crazy
    Where can i find cycle 4 beginners?? Did u stack cyp with other products? Yes off course...so what you suggest? what i could choose?
    You could do a 6 week cycle of Tes p and then switch to Tes suspension for two weeks. Prop has a detection time of 2 weeks that is why you need to switch and use the Tes susp. Tes s has a 24 hour detection. Be aware that you would pin prop eod and Tes s would be ed. Stay away from orals bcuz even though they don't have a long half life they can have a longer detection time ie... Dbol .. 5 weeks.

Onestly i dont have any test soon...so if i will be clean in 2 or 6 weeks is not a problem! Because for the next copetition i have any doping control.
    My only scare was to be positive for years, that will be shit in the case i will do any competition with doping test.

So Bust do you think Propin+Tes wil be a good solution??
    In witch dosages??

PS sorry but i didnt understand what " Be aware that you would pin prop eod and Tes s would be ed" mean

thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Roby_crazy
    Onestly i dont have any test soon...so if i will be clean in 2 or 6 weeks is not a problem! Because for the next copetition i have any doping control. My only scare was to be positive for years, that will be shit in the case i will do any competition with doping test. So Bust do you think Propin+Tes wil be a good solution?? In witch dosages?? PS sorry but i didnt understand what " Be aware that you would pin prop eod and Tes s would be ed" mean thanks bro
    You would have to pin the prop every other day and the suspension everyday...... I didn't know if you knew that it would be a lot of pinning that's all. You could shoot for 400 mgs a week which is pretty standard.

Ah ok now i got it... WTF it could be a problem because is not so easy for me doing this operations (living with family)...

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roby_crazy View Post
    Ah ok now i got it... WTF it could be a problem because is not so easy for me doing this operations (living with family)...
    ah hell

Another option that not trasform me in a colander for Pasta?? ahaha

Thread Information