NeverTooOld is offline New Member

T3 dose timing??

Just started on T3.
    I'm up to about 35-40mcg per day.
    I usually take it as soon as I wake but I'm starting to wonder if it would be better to take before bed?

I mention that because taking it at 7am, I don't feel much during the day but around 3 to 4pm I start to get energy.
    The energy peaks around 9 to 10pm. About the time I need to be falling asleep!
    I toss and turn, can't keep the sheet on because I'm burning up. Finally able to sleep around 1 to 2am.
    Not cool when you need to be up again at 7am.

Has anyone had this problem?

I'm thinking I'll switch to taking it at night, just before I want to sleep.

Thoughts?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are just going to have to experiment a bit with it. You may be wide awake at 3:00 am. I used to take 100 mcg of t4 (about 25 mcgs of t3) either at night or in the morning and it made no difference.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I used mine in the morning and never had this prob but we all react different to drugs as bb said take it at different times and see what works for you. Try at night first.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I will be taking t3 with my test cycle this week, I will try it in the am and see how I react.

NeverTooOld is offline New Member
    Laid off for two days.
    Last night I took 30ish mcg around 11:30pm. Went to bed and fell asleep without problems.
    Woke at 4am due to not being able to stay in bed, excessive energy. Went to the kitchen, turned on the coffee machine, pissed and went back to bed.
    Tossed and turned for a bit then slept like a rock until 8am! Missed the alarm.
    Morning was uneventful but again around 3:30pm I started feeling it. Energy kicked in and I'm not able to sit for long.
    Could just be my body clock.
    I have already been diagnosed with low T3 about 3 years back. Doc started me on Armour 60mg (I think that's about 18mcg of T3) did a follow up test a few months later and told me I needed a higher dose but he never prescribed it.
    Well.. not going to sweat it. Gonna take it in the morning and I'm going to up the dose to 50mcg.

Half life of T3 is about 8 hours. Take it in the morning you'll more use out of it throughout the day.

I have been taking 50mcg at about 9am for 3 days, today I have had a bad headache, not sure if it is the t3 or the beers last night or both. I am sleeping fine, nothing out of the ordinary, just a headache today that is a pretty damn good one.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Drinking on cycle, that's a no no.

I know, but it's the holidays and drinks are going to happen, I just have to cut it back then right out after new years.

I have been getting a killer migraine style head ache yesterday and last night, anyone else getting headaches? I might only take 25mcg today, I can't take another headache like this today.

Thread Information