Misc is offline New Member

First Cycle Advice

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 200lbs
    BF: 15%

I'm going to get hate for this thread, I know.

Current cycle: (on week 9)

500mg Test e / week
    .5ml liquidex eod
    PCT will be nolva 40/40/40/40

Here is my situation though, I gained a lot of mass and strength from my current cycle. My diet however, was not on par(I should have kept it clean). I gained a good bit of fat on cycle around my abdominals and chest. I will be going to the beach for spring break March 14. I really want to bring my bf % to around 10-12 by then. I guess my question is, should I just finish this test cycle, pct, then cut after pct? Or would it be safe to extend my current cycle and add in a compound such as var for 6 more weeks and cut?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not trying to beat you up but no one is going to tell a 20 year old to extend his cycle or to add another compound. I would go the pct path, cleanup your diet asap and keep your calories up during pct them drop to maintenance calories once pct is over. Do not be in a super hurry to cut or you will lose much of what you gained. Your pct could be better by adding clomid and your nov dosages should be more like: 40/40/20/20

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Not trying to beat you up but no one is going to tell a 20 year old to extend his cycle or to add another compound. I would go the pct path, cleanup your diet asap and keep your calories up during pct them drop to maintenance calories once pct is over. Do not be in a super hurry to cut or you will lose much of what you gained. Your pct could be better by adding clomid and your nov dosages should be more like: 40/40/20/20
    Good advice from buster. Have a wee read at this link as well good information just so you know.
    The young and Steroids

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    please listen to guys above.
    Not being able to eat cycle so your inexperience. Stop wait to weeks and run pct.
    If you learn how to properly eat the results in the long run will out way the short cuts

Thread Information