aprjak92 is offline New Member

First cycle questions and a bit about diet/lifting

Hi i was thinking about jumping on the band wagon with my first cycle in the next couple of months as i need to lose BF first.. tbh been doing well i was at 16st 13lbs now at 15st 7lbs in 2-3months. If im right puts me about 25-28% BF atm? :/
    Will be maximum 18-20% BF before i start cycle
    Im 6ft 1
    22 years old
    jog for 20-40mins every 2 days
    cycle every now and then
    gym 4-5 days a week (been lacking gym last couple of months concentrated on cardio/diet)
    but just saying before i got on cycle will be hitting gym 5 days a week + 20/40 min cardio daily
    i have a bigish frame but alot of body fat! (hense why i want 15%-20% and get some muscle gains in there beforehand)

First cycle

week 1-10 test 500mg a week

week 7-12 anavar 40-50mg ED

week 1-12 hcg /aromasin 1000iu/0.25.

hcg 500iu E4D/aromasin 0.25 ED

PCT straight after week 12 for 28 days
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/25

Was wondering.. anything i can take PCT/AI/SERM's wise that wont play havok with my anxiety?? or make it a bit better?? thats why the choice of aromasin and wanting to get off clomid asap maybe lower the levels down more than what i've put??

Diet wise.. ive heard 300g of protein a day shake/food while on cycle. Carbs about 250g (clean carbs) and about 80g fat if not less? all this is just off what ive picked up. would like to lose BF before cycle then bulk then take anavar to "round or strip" me a bit at end of cycle.
    I can eat like a horse that wont be problem (i take multi vitamins daily and i eat apples and bannanas every day also)

lift as heavy as poss for 4-5 reps on all exercises on cycle??
    1 warm up set
    3 sets

sorry for overload of info want to get diet/training/cycle perfect before anything!
    Cheers for info and will change/tamper with course if needed and will listen to advice
    Last edited by aprjak92; 12-17-2014 at 08:34 PM.

btw if its test 300 will take 600 if its 250 will take 500 just to clarify

and by cycle i mean ride a bike haha

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    There are several things wrong here, I'm tired and wont go into them, other members will. But for starters, 15% body fat is the absolute max you should be to cycle. Should be lower. There is no golden number when it comes to grams of protein or carbs, diet needs to be tailor made especially for you. Check out some of the sticky threads on diet and AAS usage.

Fair enough king i am going to get slaughtered the next couple of posts i think haha was just thinking test e for 12 weeks no var aswell with hcg and aromasin on cycle allway up to pct. about the body fat i dont know if im that high bf just a quick calc of height to weight was done. cheers for BF info though have to go for 15 then. Diet i understand i just read the basics its all to do with height/metabolism/weight and if you want ro bulk/cutt etc. Cheers for info anyways dude appreciated and yeah i know its late

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids are used when you reach your natural limits.
    As king said get bf% under 15% also I don't think you are close to being ready to cycle, you are asking about training and diet shows your lack of knowledge (not be ass,being honest).
    1. Get body fat down
    2. Learn more about your body naturally (eating and recovery)
    3. Get into a solid strength training routine
    4. Learn proper nutrition
    It does show you researched because your steroids Cycle looks decent (forget anavar on 1st cycle).
    Head over to nutrition section and post you diet and let the gurus edit it.
    Remember muscle burns fat so don't overdue the cardio. If You want look like a marathon runner then run-you want to look like bodybuilder then lift

cheers for info derek much appreciated and i will do that tomorrow as a definate and i hear what your saying about natural abilities of just read marcuses AAS post for newbs and i understand just looks like im going to absolutely smash it to get BF down like hell and lift as heavy as poss and safely to get the gains i want then ill be definately back on here to show results. only forum im interested in as far as steroids /nutrition and exercising/lifting goes. great forum! thanks again! (y)

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Start a log over members section
    For some that seems to help and I am sure you have help and followers.
    Good luck

Thread Information