Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By king6 II

Thread: What's your opinion?

Weightlifter96 is offline New Member

What's your opinion?

Hey guys so I am planning on running a cutting cycle in January. I have run both test and tren acetate before and am planning to run a cycle of:
    Test E 250mg 10 weeks
    Winstrol (oral) 40mg ED 7weeks
    Tren acetate 50mg every other day 7weeks

As for my personal stats I'm 23. I have run 3 cycles in the past. Last cycle will have been 9 weeks ago. Cycle was anadrol 50 for 4 weeks and test E 500 for 10. I currently weigh 207lbs (6ft) at 13% body fat. I am trying to lean out and will be starting my cut 2 weeks prior to cycle. What are your thoughts? I am not well experienced with anabolic cutting cycles, and this will be my first time using winstrol. Any suggestions or
    tips would be great! Thanks guys!

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Not sure how long your last cycle was but time on + PCT = time off. That is the minimum amount of time to wait before cycling again. What is your rush by the way? Three cycles under your belt at age 23. I was 24 when I ran my first cycle. Slow and easy wins the race.

The nine weeks includes when my PCT ended. PCT was four weeks. My doctor ran blood work last week and said that I should be fine to start again in the middle of January. There isn't much of a rush, I guess I just started a little early.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your doctor is saying you should be fine to run again?????????
    Did I hear that right

You have run some pretty harsh compounds in the past....adrol, tren ...and you are now looking at oral winny? Some may consider me a school marm, but I believe such in keeping it simple. Test with an add on here or there, such as var. Cutting cycles are more about diet than gear. AAS will help to maintain muscle mass while in a caloric deficit. Some are lucky enough to gain muscle while on a cutting cycle but the rest of us are not. If it was me I would drop the winny......By the way I hate to point out the obvious but your profile says your 18, but I'm sure that is a typo, even though your moniker has the number 96 in it which would in fact make you 18 if referenced as a birth year.
    Last edited by king6 II; 12-17-2014 at 08:54 PM.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Kings a detective.
    Good work
    I bet your right he is probably 18

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    Kings a detective.
    Good work
    I bet your right he is probably 18
    lol....damned youngins.
    ojm3 likes this.

Haha yes I did sign up this account as 96 and 18 for my 18 year old brother. He wanted to run 1000mg test. So I created the account and had him post on here to ask you guys about it so he could get talked out of it. The good news is he didn't do it in the end thank GOD. I'm just hopping on his account for my own question. In reference to my doctor, he said that providing I go for regular blood work ever couple of weeks on cycle and my blood levels don't start to change too much to be comfortable, I should be able to run this cycle. This of also going to be my last cycle because I plan on joining the military at the end of next summer and do not want to do anything at all once I make that decision final.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter96 View Post
    Hey guys I'm new to this site and was just looking for some advice on my next cycle. Okay so I know the first thing that's probably going to happen is I'm going to get attacked because I'm going to admit that I am young (I'm 18) and I'm going to cycle more than most people tend to do. I know it's not exactly recommended, but I have the gear, I know it's good, and I've run 3 cycles before and am learning what my body is capable of handling. I'm making a really big jump, but hey, let's just see what happens. So here are my stats currently

6ft flat
    202lbs

Unsure of my body fat percentage, but
    I'm not happy with it. I have limited visible abs and would like to lose about 15lbs of fat.
    This was your "brother's" first post. He ran 3 cycles too. What a coincidence. You also have the same stats. Seriously, not bashing but you need to be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was Syracuse. It is best to wait and do as much research as possible not to mention reaching your genetic limit for muscle gains.

I'm actually being honest about my bro. Look I'm just looking for advice on my cycle plan as to whether it sounds efficient or not. Running just test sounds like a good idea, I'm just curious as to whether the stack is worth it or not. Providing my diet is on point, is it worth running a stack or will test yield similar results on it's own? I would prefer to run just test if you all believe it to be efficient. I want to run a cycle with my cut to minimize my losses in lean mass while cutting.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Who is this doctor you speak of?

Thread Information