Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Anapolon (D-bols brother)

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member

Anapolon (D-bols brother)

Source said he's currently out of dbol but has anapolon, which I've never heard of, I'm about to start research now but wanted to see if you vets had any advice on this compound or knew anything about it really

Source has anadrol and t-bol as well , its home brewed if that makes a difference.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anadrol is anapolan. Its a very strong oral and is very estrogenic. Its not really dbols brother but they are both great compounds for kickstarting or backloading a bulking cycle. Homebrew stuff can vary widely which can be tough because you don't know if its dosed correctly which makes it hard to know how you react to a given compound at a certain dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Anadrol is anapolan. Its a very strong oral and is very estrogenic. Its not really dbols brother but they are both great compounds for kickstarting or backloading a bulking cycle. Homebrew stuff can vary widely which can be tough because you don't know if its dosed correctly which makes it hard to know how you react to a given compound at a certain dosage.
    Would you reccomend anadrol 50mg ed over tbol 50mg ed for 5-6 week cycles?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia View Post
    Are you talking about an oral only cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Are you talking about an oral only cycle?
    No, Of course not, My apologies for not clarifying, i'm Running test e right now @ 500mg a week.

Not a big fan of tbol but I guess it depends on your goal. If you are bulking then the water retention from the oral will help you just need to be aware of possible sides coming on early.

Not a big fan of tbol but I guess it depends on your goal. If you are bulking then the water retention from the oral will help you just need to be aware of possible sides coming on early.
    Thanks for the reply, i am trying to lean bulk since im at 15% bf i definitely don't want to go any higher than that.

Ehhhhhh, be carefull with too lean of a bulk or u may be dissapointed. I would shoot more for a clean bulk this time of year.

Ehhhhhh, be carefull with too lean of a bulk or u may be dissapointed. I would shoot more for a clean bulk this time of year.
    Yeah that's what i meant, i get those to confused my bad, i mean i'm bulking but all my calories are clean as they can be, i'm eating about 250grams of protein (which is 1.3grams per LB of BW) , i try to keep my carbs relatively low because with my gentetics (MY WHOLE FAMILY IS OBESE/OVERWEIGHT) i swear that is not an exaggeration, no more than 100 grams of carbs a day, and fats usually around 60 or 70 grams, i drink straight olive oil out the bottle and eat almonds everyday for good fats , along with some greek yogurt and my protein bar everyday.

Question, would drinking two 50 gram protein shakes a day to achieve my protein goal be bad? (AM and PM) could i supplement with it more, or use less? I've heard alot about protein shakes not being all that great.
    Last edited by chris_columbia; 12-18-2014 at 08:34 AM.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah that's what i meant, i get those to confused my bad, i mean i'm bulking but all my calories are clean as they can be, i'm eating about 250grams of protein (which is 1.3grams per LB of BW) , i try to keep my carbs relatively low because with my gentetics (MY WHOLE FAMILY IS OBESE/OVERWEIGHT) i swear that is not an exaggeration, no more than 100 grams of carbs a day, and fats usually around 60 or 70 grams, i drink straight olive oil out the bottle and eat almonds everyday for good fats , along with some greek yogurt and my protein bar everyday.

Question, would drinking two 50 gram protein shakes a day to achieve my protein goal be bad? (AM and PM) could i supplement with it more, or use less? I've heard alot about protein shakes not being all that great.
    Natural food is the best protien but shakes do help they aren't the best though. I do 3 a day so I might be pushing it.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    i luuuve oxymetholone/anapolon/a-bombs. make sure you lean out before you use it, you will love it then. man that drug makes me full.

I have two whey protein shakes along with solid white tuna, chicken, and egg beaters as the backbone of my protein intake. I don't see any problem with them. Don't let your carbs get too low ....you need your glycogen levels to be high.
    chris_columbia likes this.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op you stated you eat 250grams of protein aday. And asked if it would be ok if 100mg of it is whey protein drinks? If you drank that it would mean 40% of your protein intake would be from whey. If it was me i would stick to 50grams aday whey which is 20%. And eat the rest in whole foods. I personally use whey for when i cant eat a solid meal or for when i need to reach my daily intake but i dont use it as a main source of protein. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Op you stated you eat 250grams of protein aday. And asked if it would be ok if 100mg of it is whey protein drinks? If you drank that it would mean 40% of your protein intake would be from whey. If it was me i would stick to 50grams aday whey which is 20%. And eat the rest in whole foods. I personally use whey for when i cant eat a solid meal or for when i need to reach my daily intake but i dont use it as a main source of protein. Just my 2 cents.
    I try to get as much protein as i can from real foods, but as you said i was curious if when i can't reach that sometimes would supplementing with another shake be alright, i have learned that answer to be yes. Thanks for the input though man

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Source said he's currently out of dbol but has anapolon, which I've never heard of, I'm about to start research now but wanted to see if you vets had any advice on this compound or knew anything about it really
    That's ANADROL (OXYMETHOLONE) A very potent oral AAS.

Thread Information