Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By Khazima
  • 1 Post By Bodacious
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: I started my first cycle, my face turned red?? Should I stop?

Lil Timmy is offline New Member

I started my first cycle, my face turned red?? Should I stop?

Okay guys, I started my first cycle on Sunday using Tribolic ( 150mg test, 100mg trenbolone and 100 mg masteron per cc) . Buddy injected .5 cc in each delt. First night I had cold sweats. Its day 4 now and now my face looks a little reddish, is the beginning of those scary looking skin pictures? Maybe im just paranoid. I also went swimming yesterday but I haven't experienced this before from swimming in my life. Im 25, I do have naturally oily skin but this reddish hue all over my checks ,forehead and around my nose is red is freaking me out. Even my neck and my upper chest is a little red. Should I discontinue? Whats happening here?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you checked your blood pressure?

Not recently , I am going to tomorrow for sure. Is my blood pressure too high?

I don't know if it is but you should check it out. Are you sweating alot?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes you should stop, this is why test only is recommended for a first cycle because now you have no idea what is causing these sides. It's only day 4 you should just be able to stop (anyone please advise if this is wrong) and rethink what you're doing.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Yeah I am sweating a bit. More in the hands then anything. I think I gave my self anxiety attack to be honest. Okay I will then. It was recommended by a guy doing it for years so I figured it would be fine. Im just hoping it is from swimming.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    The guy that recommend this cycle for you. You also probably got your gear from him if I had to bet.

I will say this you have found the right spot here to get good info. These guys have helped me out a ton. Listen to these guys. I would stop this cycle and research some. Good luck man.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Steroids are an outside hormone from the human body. You just took your virgin body and went to a super elevated level with multiple compounds.

1. You do not know which compounds your body does like and which it does not.

2. You have no idea what your sides are, could be, or how to deal with them

3. You did not do starting blood work so nothing to compare with.

You do not need to have a needle in your hand. Read the stickies so you actually make a decision and not what some street guy tells you.

I did my research. He took the same thing I did when he started but double the cc and took anadrol with it. I've known him my whole life so he wasn't trying to sell me something stupid. There was other options. My face doesnt have any reddish hue to it anymore so I'm assuming it was from swimming. Checked my blood pressure and it was 140/83 which isn't too far from normal. I had a cigarette before it as well. I honestly think I just gave myself an anxiety attack which is kind of pathetic, I have insomnia issues so I smoked a bowl of weed and thats when shit hit the fan. I'm going to the doctor to see whats up. Its not like I just say hey im going start doing it now with out doing any research. I appreciate all help from everyone! So I should quit this cycle? Also note I took only 1 shot. Isn't high blood pressure expected though from gear?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Smoking weed and cigarettes on tren as first cycle... Priceless

Sure hes not a troll?????

I read that it would be fine but I guess not. Tell me what to do. Be harsh I don't care

I would stop immediately and do a mini pct. This is just getting worse and you are no where near ready to cycle. Tren is an extremely strong compound that should not be taken lightly ...... your just not there. Please educate yourself in the diet section as well as the cycling stickies. We are trying to help but can't spoonfeed you, you need to have a basic knowledge if the compounds and what they do which you don't have at this time.

Okay I'm done with it, Thanks everyone. Checked my blood pressure again 169/105, thats messed up. I'm not even gonna bother trying anything again. Going back to natural body building. How long do you think things will be back to normal again?
    Last edited by Lil Timmy; 12-18-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I agree with buster you should run a mini pct, tren will shut you down real quick.

Now, what do you have in the way of nolva and/or clomid and what ester is the test you you used?
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

They were all enanthates , when do I do this mini pct? It was all mixed in a bottle, Called tribolic. I only took 100mg's of it. Its too bad I can't keep doing it cause its first time in 7 years I can have a full 7 or 8 hrs of sleep
    Last edited by Lil Timmy; 12-18-2014 at 02:03 PM.

swolehead is offline Member
    back in black what do you mean by shut you down quick asuming you mean quicker then others I though that once your body senses exogenous hormones it shuts down and that the length there in you is what shut you down harder not the compound itself.

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    back in black what do you mean by shut you down quick asuming you mean quicker then others I though that once your body senses exogenous hormones it shuts down and that the length there in you is what shut you down harder not the compound itself.
    Tren will suppress you a bit more then say Tes.

not trying to be argumentative here just trying to understand what is correct thru all my research I have ony found that maby being shut down as in lipid profiles and cholesterol ect are effected differently with different compound but you body's testosterone production is either shut down or not shut down. but my question to you is if there are any studys that suport what you claim. thankyou I would be very interested in reading them if you have then

not trying to be argumentative here just trying to understand what is correct thru all my research I have ony found that maby being shut down as in lipid profiles and cholesterol ect are effected differently with different compound but you body's testosterone production is either shut down or not shut down. but my question to you is if there are any studys that suport what you claim. thankyou I would be very interested in reading them if you have then
    I got a ton of good material from William Llewellyn's book : Anabolics
    Btw ....even when you are shutdown on tes your body still produces a tiny bit of Tes and you can get a girl pregnant.....how much is produced in terms of numbers? I don't know ....Kelkel would prob be the Guy to ask or Bonaparte.

awsome good stuff thanks man

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why the F are you running 3 compounds esp. TREN for a first cycle???? WTF DUDE
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

My buddy who was been juicin for years told me to start it up so I followed his advice and I read its the best there is. Turns out my blood pressure is 127/78 lol. The doctor said my arms are too big for the sphygmomanometers at Superstore and Shoppers Drugmart and it would give ridiculous readings. Also came clean to her about the injection and she said I'm fine and there is nothing to worry about. Also talked to a few guys at the gym about and they laughed at me haha. I said a full cc and only laughter followed when I talked about PCT.

they can have fun taking up to 6 months to recover then

they can have fun taking up to 6 months to recover then
    I'm sure they run PCT. They said I shouldn't need to though is what I mean. Its been 23 days or so since the injection and now just my back,shoulders, and chest have little pimples scattered all over. Not really bad but its new for me. I never got acne that bad, maybe in the summer id get half of what appeared so I know somethings up. Should I be picking up anti estrogen or do you think that single shot was just rejected?

You might be the first person to not be a dick and say why to use test the first two cycles. You sir are my hero lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Yes you should stop, this is why test only is recommended for a first cycle because now you have no idea what is causing these sides. It's only day 4 you should just be able to stop (anyone please advise if this is wrong) and rethink what you're doing.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Khazima likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Why the F are you running 3 compounds esp. TREN for a first cycle???? WTF DUDE
    This is the other way to say it haha.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    STOP IMMEDIATELY, sounds like your body is having an allergic reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    STOP IMMEDIATELY, sounds like your body is having an allergic reaction.
    I did stop the day I posted here, thanks everyone for help btw. I only had 1 injection and everyone told me its going to do nothing, is this true? Im gonna re-plan a proper cycle later this year after I sort this acne stuff out. I should of went here for first

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    This is the other way to say it haha.
    It's called tough love.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Timmy View Post
    I did stop the day I posted here, thanks everyone for help btw. I only had 1 injection and everyone told me its going to do nothing, is this true? Im gonna re-plan a proper cycle later this year after I sort this acne stuff out. I should of went here for first
    Please read here and listen and ask tons of questions. Everyone here will help you do things properly so you are at minimal risk of causing long-term harm to your body. Tren is serious stuff and you don't need it yet. Test alone will yield you insane results for your first cycle.

I'm fine without a pct though?? Its been 22 days since the injection, little acne break out but nothing too crazy at all and its not getting worse. Read alot of other forums and it said you are fine with quitting after 1 shot of test/dbol but I did 3 compounds lol.

Thread Information