TrevorG is offline New Member

Weak Tren-E oral cycle

Hey all. Recently I've came in to the luck of obtaining some tren -e orals. They're 30mg each pill. What would be a weak beginner cycle?

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorG
    Hey all. Recently I've came in to the luck of obtaining some tren-e orals. They're 30mg each pill. What would be a weak beginner cycle?
    At 18, Diet and training only cycle. Save that junk until you're a bit older
    Last edited by RigPig; 12-18-2014 at 09:55 AM.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    nono, simply sell that junk, before you're older!

I've been training for just over 5 years now. Dieting for the past 4. I took a liking to fitness somewhat early on.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I didn't even know Tren came in pill form. I'm not entirely sure, but I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that they would be really harsh on your liver. Not to mention, you didn't say you were running it with any test; this will not end well.

Agree with the other guys; please don't do this cycle (or any cycle) until you're older. Chances are you're going to really regret it.

When would you say a safe time to take it would be? And test Id take with. Not trying to entirely screw myself over. Just didn't know the dosage since the tren would be so low.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorG
    When would you say a safe time to take it would be? And test Id take with. Not trying to entirely screw myself over. Just didn't know the dosage since the tren would be so low.
    25 is the rule of thumb. During this time you can educate yourself and by the time you are ready to cycle I'll bet money you'll toss that shit out and do a proper first cycle.

CrazyTeddy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorG View Post
    Hey all. Recently I've came in to the luck of obtaining some tren-e orals. They're 30mg each pill. What would be a weak beginner cycle?
    a cycle thats test and waiting till mid 20's.....

CrazyTeddy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    25 is the rule of thumb. During this time you can educate yourself and by the time you are ready to cycle I'll bet money you'll toss that shit out and do a proper first cycle.
    HAHA I agree

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorG View Post
    oral tren -e dose not exist...the only oral tren I know of is methyl tren and its dosed in mcg not mg, so chances are you got duped by your dealer...if in fact you do have methyl tren then by all means toss that shit out it is the most toxic of all aas and you are going to hurt/kill yourself...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Another good rule of thumb is: if you haven't done your research on a compound .....don't buy it or try it.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    oral tren-e dose not exist...the only oral tren I know of is methyl tren and its dosed in mcg not mg, so chances are you got duped by your dealer...if in fact you do have methyl tren then by all means toss that shit out it is the most toxic of all aas and you are going to hurt/kill yourself...
    My bad. I put mcg but it corrected to mg. I also didn't buy, a friend did for me. A gift I guess.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I guess low dose won't do anything except mess with your liver, prolactine and HPTA. I'm not shure about good results at higher doses.

Thread Information