tommy24usa is offline New Member

Question Win Test Cycle And What Else???need More Right>>

ANYONE KNOW IF THESE R REAL I GOT THEM FROM A VERY REPUTABLE SOURCE LOOKS GOOD JUST WANT TO B SURE OF COURSE. I M WAITING ON MY D BOL SO I WILL SHOW THOSE LATER EXP ON TEST from Brovel is 04 and the exp for the Winny from Zambon is 05 CK THESE PIX OUT PLEASE GIVE SOME HELP HERE THANX ALOT TOMMY WILD@@@@THANX TO ALL U GUYS WHO HELP OUT THIS FORUM RULZ IN MY OPINION VERY RESOURCEFUL SO FAR

ALSO MY LOT # FOR WINNY IS P053 IS THIS OK STUFF, THE BROVEL TEST HAS A LOT # OF 7201 STAMPED INTO LABEL THE LABEL IS VERY STUCK ON THE TEST BOTTLE, THE ZAMBON CANNOT BE REMOVED AT ALL BY SCRATHING PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE THANX AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! LASO HOW SHOULD I STACK D BOL 5mg tabs THI TESTERONA 100 and WINNY 20 AMPS I JUST NEED SOME SLIGHT STACKING IDEAS I NOTICED I AM GETTING VIEWS BUT NO COMMENTS R THE PICS OK OR NOT IS THIS REAL OR FAKE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Win Test Cycle And What Else???need More Right>>-wintest-.jpg  

Yeah those are the old zambons, but looks good. I think the test is good to. Check in the steroid pics forum.

HP

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Test Cyp
    Zambon winny amps
    Thai d-bol 5 mg

What is your original idea of a cycle ??

I NOTICED I AM GETTING VIEWS BUT NO COMMENTS R THE PICS OK OR NOT IS THIS REAL OR FAKE
    this isn't possible. you wrote this at the time the thread was created, so this statement shouldn't even be in here. had you had the thread up for a matter of time, and then saw people were looking at it, you could have gone back and edited the thread and inserted this sentence, but it would have shown you edited the thread along with the date / time.

chevy44 is offline Member
    the brovel test is real the threee glue strips give it away.

Thread Information