system admin is offline Owner

Lightbulb Penalty for selling steroids just skyrocket due to new law?

I wanted to put this out there and get your feedback:

The new steroid law that is being signed by the President ANY day now contained some new language to the penalty of selling and manufacturing steroids . Look here:

(C) In the case of a violation of paragraph (16) of subsection (a) of this section by an importer, exporter, manufacturer, or distributor (other than as provided in subparagraph (D)), up to $500,000 per violation. For purposes of this subparagraph, a violation is defined as each instance of importation, exportation, manufacturing, distribution, or possession with intent to manufacture or distribute, in violation of paragraph (16) of subsection (a).
    `(D) In the case of a distribution, dispensing, or possession with intent to distribute or dispense in violation of paragraph (16) of subsection (a) of this section at the retail level, up to $1000 per violation. For purposes of this paragraph, the term `at the retail level' refers to products sold, or held for sale, directly to the consumer for personal use. Each package, container or other separate unit containing an anabolic steroid that is distributed, dispensed, or possessed with intent to distribute or dispense at the retail level in violation of such paragraph (16) of subsection (a) shall be considered a separate violation.

So, with that said.... my question is this:

1. Since they have classified "Prohormones" as "Anabolic Steroids" and they have just now revised the penalty for these drugs, does that mean that the actual penalty for selling and manufacturing Anabolic STEROIDS has just now been heavily increased??! To me, that is exactly what that looks like.

By the way, these "Fines" are on TOP of any criminal charges and jail time that is handed down for selling, distributing, or manufacturing.

What do you guys think? Am I reading this right?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dam there goes my plan. I was going to become "the big guy" at the gym

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The CEO of Work out world must be behind this .....lol.... in their quest feminizing the industry (sorry ladies) and rewarding mediocrity! Barbells, dumbbells and creatine will be next....buffoonery!

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    It is the master plan, they want you high on drugs that will make you follow orders, not start a revolution. The asshats have nothing better to do than mess with people who just want to be fit and look good, what a bunch of horse shite.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Thankfully, l live in the U.K!

Poolstickmick is offline New Member
    Will buying AAS from ugl overseas also have more stiff penalties than they are at the present? Do you think mail will be strictly watched?

DawgHouse is offline Junior Member
    I recently bought some like a month ago, and my source SKY ROCKETED prices... I was like wtf man are you serious.

It was probably a result of this. hope this cycle gives me permagains.

Thread Information