Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 2 Post By Cody95

Thread: Obama has officially signed the Steroid bill! (Steroid Control Act 2014)

system admin is offline Owner

Obama has officially signed the Steroid bill! (Steroid Control Act 2014)

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    I'll be damned.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not worried I have a life time supply

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I figured he would sign it. When they said there was a 57% chance he would sign I was thinking more like a 99% chance. Why wouldnt he? The only thing that scares me is where does the witch hunt end.
    I hate prohormones and designer steroids anyway but I dont like the government sticking its nose in things like this even more. I guess we will have to wait and see where this ends.

I think it will end here to be honest. Well... other than sarms and peptides. Those will be next and we will be left with illegal drug avenues only. Things have changed boys... this is mind numbing. I dont think they have any where else to go with all of this after this new law and the future of peptides and sarms is destroyed.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After SARMS and peptides there's nothing left in the performance realm, at least not at the moment. New things will come out that don't yet exist, but the way the new law is written it will allow for them to be marked as controlled or illegal almost immediately. That's what's unique about this particular law. The other big thing, the really overall big thing, laws like this set precedent that can be used in other areas that revolve around health and healthcare. All bills and laws have a way of overlapping even if it doesn't seem like they should.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He's the worst president in U.S. history and now he sucks even more.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    He's the worst president in U.S. history and now he sucks even more.
    Agreed 100%, all he does is make horrible decisions for our country.
    system admin and PistolPete33 like this.

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    the question is who makes money off of this.. which corporate sponsored lap dog wins this race.. and who is actually pulling the strings to the puppet show? remember when obama said he would get our food labeled running for his first term? then he goes and signs the monsanto protection act (complete opposite). it's no doubt these spineless greed filled politicians lie directly to our faces on a regular basis.. america is a corporation and republican vs democrat is one of the biggest scams pulled on the american people. they poison our food, water, and air supply and next they will start taxing each breathe you take with some new carbon bill.

I think the supplement companies who do NOT sell prohormones will win in the end. There will be billions of dollars not spent on these products and people will put those dollars into their training somehow. Thats what I think anyway.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    How does this really change anything ? I am not trying to be a PITA but this will not effect the UGL ppl ? That I can see ? At this time it does not include peptides does it nor SARM's ? Are you saying later it will or that is what this law is targeting is Peptides ?

What are designer Steroids ? Is that anything not called Testosterone , Deca and Whinny end EQ are for Bovine and Horses ? So how will this law have an impact on the average man that runs a UGL cycle or even the TRT pacient except of course ppl like me that need about 50mg a week more than the Dr. will script ?

At the worst I wil be better just not as optiminial ? Don't get me wrong this is very different from being better than low and optiminal but Cypionate seems to be the easiest compound to round up ?

P.S. : Why not pick on women ? They have been taking hormones for 60 years + and they get anything they want and just ask for it and all because of the same thing as Testosterone deffiency ? So they go through meno pause should they be told to just suffer as many Dr. tell men to ? I say neither one should suffer and fair for both ! Dr. need to be educated better !

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-18-2014 at 09:56 PM.

Designer steroids , prohormones, and Anabolic Steroids are ALL "Anabolic Steroids " in the eyes of the Feds now. In fact, this law appears to have increased the fines for selling and manufacturing by a TON

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    designer steroids, prohormones, and anabolic steroids are all "anabolic steroids" in the eyes of the feds now. In fact, this law appears to have increased the fines for selling and manufacturing by a ton
    ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

No really thank you for clearing up my uncerinty ? Now everyone is going to have to be their own brewer or get tighter nit groups ?

But I remember when Steroids went from a Misdemanor to a feloney back in the 80's about 83 or 84 if I remember correctly the big guys thet were foolish got busted and the medium size guys that delt with friends was nothing but a bump in the road and a reason to raise prices ?

Anyone around old enough to remember the early 80's that was juicing back then ?

They had to make a few examples and the ones I remember getting busted were selling more than Juice ! The 80's were wild X was legal to start with, and GHB was sold at GNC, ppl gave shots in the locker rm at real gyms, and ppl did coke before a w/o ? I am glad I lived through it and so glad that there are places like this to come and get good 411 !

But then just like now cops did and do buy a lot of juice and they will not stop so there will be a source some where ?

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-20-2014 at 12:21 AM.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    How does this really change anything ? I am not trying to be a PITA but this will not effect the UGL ppl ? That I can see ? At this time it does not include peptides does it nor SARM's ? Are you saying later it will or that is what this law is targeting is Peptides ?

What are designer Steroids ? Is that anything not called Testosterone , Deca and Whinny end EQ are for Bovine and Horses ? So how will this law have an impact on the average man that runs a UGL cycle or even the TRT pacient except of course ppl like me that need about 50mg a week more than the Dr. will script ?

At the worst I wil be better just not as optiminial ? Don't get me wrong this is very different from being better than low and optiminal but Cypionate seems to be the easiest compound to round up ?

P.S. : Why not pick on women ? They have been taking hormones for 60 years + and they get anything they want and just ask for it and all because of the same thing as Testosterone deffiency ? So they go through meno pause should they be told to just suffer as many Dr. tell men to ? I say neither one should suffer and fair for both ! Dr. need to be educated better !

It affects all the things you mentioned significantly.

It affects UGL's in that it increases underground sales, that also increases the cost. More demand for the product means the UGL can charge more.

It affects peptides and SARMS not in the short term but the wording of the bill and new authority given to the Justice department gives them the authority to easily and quickly classify other supplements/compounds/formulas without having to follow previous time consuming steps.

It doesn't affect a TRT patient if he's legally receiving his prescription. It does affect the TRT patient if he's self-medicating because according to the law such a man is not a TRT patient, he's a criminal.

The reason why female HRT isn't ridiculed by government like male HRT is, that's because many men are on HRT primarily for performance concerns, not health concerns.

Last thing, every steroid legislation ever passed has only increased illegal steroid activity. This will be no different.

Blog Entries
    Wow I am enlightened very much ! Doesn't take much to head me in that direction !

Way Back in the early 80 had a denist script 20 2mg vials of Nandrolin Decanate to me from the local Drug store and they had to order it and then just like now street juice was cheaper the the pharmacy med. I think there was a lot more slipping out the back door then ? Not that many UGL's and lots of real stuuf aroung like 50cc bottle of Whinstrol V by Winthrop labs $200.00 and EQ right from the corner vet ? He would take cash and charge it to anyone who boardered and trained horses ? EQ for a 50cc jug was $150,00 .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-20-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Thread Information