Talking Vette's New Cycle! (Finally...)

Proposed cycle:

1-4 Prop 75mg ED
    1-15 Enth 750mg wk
    1-14 EQ 600mg wk
    9-17 Var 50mg ED
    1-17 .25 Ldex ED
    start wk 17 clomid 300/100/50 w/nolv 10mg & clen

-Running the ldex at only .25 ed b/c i personally have never had issues w/ bloat and/or gyno
    -Want to give the cycle a kickstart w/ prop because i hate dbol , and dont like the idea of frontloading too much
    -This will be my 3rd or 4th cycle depending (had to cut last one short after knee injury...)
    -Goals are to gain lean quality mass, and to drop about a percentage or two on bf
    -Any thoughts on running HCG ?
    -Supps taking daily are: r-ala, milk thistle, flax seed oil, and a good diet...
    -It would be beneficial to me to take creatine while running var, correct?

Please feel free to give your opinions on this cycle. Any imput would be greatly appreciated!

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Looks good i like to see long cycles of more than 10 weeks. and yes creatine with the var definitely. 8 weeks of oxandrolone is that setting you back pretty bad? i know that what i get is not exactly cheap. good luck bro

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Vette

Nice...I like it.

Can you get your hands on some Masteron (I know it's as rare as hens teeth, but....)...would be good in place of the Var. If not, I like the cycle.

Have fun.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Im not interested in Mast b/c of the balding factor, etc...
    I guess i should also mention that i take 1mg ed of finasteride.
    So, i think i like the idea of taking anavar towards the end.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Looks good. I like it. I would run HCG post-cycle. If you want to know what has worked for me in the past, I can tell you. Or, read the post that is currently near the top of our board about the post on Elite regaurding Clomid. I pasted an article from William Llewellyn that I use as my post-cycle (off, what does that mean? ) guideline.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Looks great to me. Keep us updated on your progress. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Scottp999 & Butcher! Anyone else?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    It looks good. Personally I would add in 700/wk tren wks 9-17..but thats me, trens so cheap I hate to not use it. Then you did say you have balding issues. lol

IF you want HCG

Id do like a 500ius Sat/Sun starting about wk 3-5 depending, and then continue running it on the weekends like that as needed.

and/or count 20 days back from clomid and hit 500ius for 20 days.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good bro!! Good lucK!

OG

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate
    It looks good. Personally I would add in 700/wk tren wks 9-17..but thats me, trens so cheap I hate to not use it. Then you did say you have balding issues. lol

Yup, Balding sucks!!! Dick! lol. On top of going bald, i also have moderate blood pressure issues... These issues keep me away from deca (b/c of interaction w/finasteride & bp) and fina (due to bp increases).

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate

IF you want HCG

Id do like a 500ius Sat/Sun starting about wk 3-5 depending, and then continue running it on the weekends like that as needed.

and/or count 20 days back from clomid and hit 500ius for 20 days.
    LOL, this is the exact advice i was going to give you!! I love fina but if you feel it would be too harsh then dont add it i just think even at a low dose it is cheap alternative to var. And the HCG is right on!! Good luck!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by 956Vette

Yup, Balding sucks!!! Dick! lol. On top of going bald, i also have moderate blood pressure issues... These issues keep me away from deca (b/c of interaction w/finasteride & bp) and fina (due to bp increases).
    I have bad genetics too...but fuck it!! I'm so competitive I'm going to beat nature to the balding process!!

Blog Entries

Revision - How does this look?

1-4 Prop 75mg ED
    1-15 Enth 750mg wk
    1-14 EQ 600mg wk
    9-17 Var 50mg ED
    8-15 Tren Enth 300mg wk (edit: thanks Skii)
    1-17 .25 Ldex ED
    20days prior to clomid/nolv HCG 500iu/day for 20 days
    start wk 17 clomid 300/100/50 w/nolv 10mg & clen
    Last edited by 956Vette; 06-17-2003 at 08:39 PM.

skii96 is offline Member
    Stop the tren the same time as the test, they are both the same ester, other then that looks good!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good to see you got the tren in there. What is your experience with Var? I ask that because I react much better to 75mg or more and shorter time on then the other way around but everyone is different. I think the cycle looks really good and you should be able to attain your goals easily.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Good to see you got the tren in there. What is your experience with Var? I ask that because I react much better to 75mg or more and shorter time on then the other way around but everyone is different. I think the cycle looks really good and you should be able to attain your goals easily.
    I dont have any prior experiance w/ anavar . But i do have plenty, so i am planning on just listening to my body to judge the dose. I think by starting at 50mg a day, i will hopefully get a feel for it

On another note, i choose the 300mg/wk dose of tren enth b/c i have never used it before, and i am concerned about my blood pressure rising significantly on it. Am i going to feel the effects of Tren on that low of a dose?

I have taken deca before, and did not have any gyno problems, does that mean i should not worry about possibly getting gyno from the fina? Should i have any bromo or similar on hand as well for this?

Blog Entries
    ^
    Can anyone answer that tren dose ?, and the anti E ?
    Thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Keep the tren the way it is, if you want go up to 400mg, but damn that's over 2 g a week for those last 8 weeks.

Why not tren acetate instead of the enanthate ?

If this is your first run with anavar you could bring it down to 30-35mg ed. I'm using var for the first time at 20mg ed and I love it.

JohnnyB

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

I dont have any prior experiance w/ anavar . But i do have plenty, so i am planning on just listening to my body to judge the dose. I think by starting at 50mg a day, i will hopefully get a feel for it

On another note, i choose the 300mg/wk dose of tren enth b/c i have never used it before, and i am concerned about my blood pressure rising significantly on it. Am i going to feel the effects of Tren on that low of a dose?

I have taken deca before, and did not have any gyno problems, does that mean i should not worry about possibly getting gyno from the fina? Should i have any bromo or similar on hand as well for this?
    Bro, I think the cycle looks great. Well thought out. It has the exact same compounds that I'm using in my next(except my tren is acetate)

I think the 50mg of var is good to go if your not getting frequent blood work. If your getting a bio-chem once amonth, I think it could be a great opportunity to increase the VAR dosage(provided you wanted to after effects had been felt from 50) and see what effects are found on SGOT and SGPT fluctuation.

I'd have the bromo on hand just in case. Deca gyno might not have been a problem before but I'll bet Prolactin secretion is increased from the tren, in which B6 would be the obvious first step but if gyno does occur, I'll bet it's from Prolactin reducing Test to a great enough ratio to estrogen to cause a problem. In that case a Bromo/Nolva combo would be the best option

I agree with JB and yourself on keeping the tren at 300. I think it will be enough to work very well in conjunction with the VAR(especially if you do raise the VAR dose).

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much for the advice Pheedno and JB, and everyone else! Ill be starting this cycle sometime early in July, so ill keep you all posted.

Thanks again!

FinaLover is offline Member
    i read something about switching up your test base...... if you are running it for 15 weeks you might wanna look into that. from personal experience i ran 16 weeks of 500mg/wk (along with some other fun things) and was very disappointed with the results

then again i may not know what i am talking about at all

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    There's no reason to switch up the test. Test is test other than ester weight and release times there's no difference.

xxxl83

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by xxxl83
    There's no reason to switch up the test. Test is test other than ester weight and release times there's no difference.

xxxl83
    Agreed, now if you raise and lower doses that's different.

JohnnyB

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id be running a higher anti-e dose since your concerned with BP. Estrogen doesnt just casue gyno...

Id skip bromo for that dose.

Cant say if youll feel it at that dose or not as I havent ran it, but I think you may.

flexgolf is offline Member
    ahhh looks like all the wise guys on AR have spoken on this thread.

this cycle looks sweet. best of luck, i wonder how good var is

FancyLad is offline Junior Member

i was thinking about running EQ instead of Deca in the fall causeof the balding issues...you get good mass gains when you run it?

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by FancyLad

i was thinking about running EQ instead of Deca in the fall causeof the balding issues...you get good mass gains when you run it?
    If i were looking for mass gains primarily, i would definately go with deca . I was the strongest i have ever been while on a deca/test cycle. I like eq for the vascularity, and the hunger. And for this in particular cycle, the eq fits my goals a bit better. I hope this answered your question somewhat.

Thread Information