pieceofmuscle is offline New Member

First Cycle prep

Hello

Im 5'8 190lbs, 24 years old. currently in a caloric deficit to loose some unwanted fat (1350 Calories) I also do (HIIT) to help the process. I have been lifting for sometime now and id like to make some more gains. I have Read the "My first cycle thread" and it has some value information, but there is some details id like someone to help me with. This is Obviously going to be my first cycle so im doing research and trying to build my 'First Cycle Prep" Or first cycle Stack, Can someone just give me a detailed list of a beginner stack, Including the AI and Hcg , PCT. All in one Starter package with cycle length?

My main Objective is to continue to burn fat but build some serious muscle!

Thanks

PS Im a forum newb.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pieceofmuscle View Post
    Hello

Im 5'8 190lbs, 24 years old. currently in a caloric deficit to loose some unwanted fat (1350 Calories) I also do (HIIT) to help the process. I have been lifting for sometime now and id like to make some more gains. I have Read the "My first cycle thread" and it has some value information, but there is some details id like someone to help me with. This is Obviously going to be my first cycle so im doing research and trying to build my 'First Cycle Prep" Or first cycle Stack, Can someone just give me a detailed list of a beginner stack, Including the AI and Hcg , PCT. All in one Starter package with cycle length?

My main Objective is to continue to burn fat but build some serious muscle!

Thanks

PS Im a forum newb.
    Welcome to the forum! We encourage everyone to read the educational threads so that they have an understanding of the compounds. Austinites: how to plan and execute a proper first cycle should be read a few times amongst others. Then propose your cycle to us so we can fine tune it.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Welcome.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Welcome....the my first cycle thread is all you need!!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your going to have to layout your own cycle by research no ones going to say do this and that.
    Your idea to lose fat and put on some serious muscle while only eating 1350 calories shows you need to learn a lot more before jumping on any cycle.
    Steroids are used when you reach you natural potential and all gains have stop or slowed dramatically.
    My advice is to learn how to cut and bulk natural and learn you body first.

Thread Information