Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Asked sibling for a PH for chrismtas.. hehe

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member

Asked sibling for a PH for chrismtas.. hehe

I asked one of my siblings for Halo elite from blackstone labs, i told her to just go on amazon and buy it, and that was all i wanted for christmas from her, i told her it was a supplement like creatine, better her take the risk than me. Lol. Even though this shit is gonna sit around forever it'd be nice to have just for shits n giggles.

Might use it next cycle with some Prop and a D-bol kickstart.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Wow, so instead of taking the risk yourself you passed it on to your unknowing sister? Classy....

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia View Post
    I asked one of my siblings for Halo elite from blackstone labs, i told her to just go on amazon and buy it, and that was all i wanted for christmas from her, i told her it was a supplement like creatine, better her take the risk than me. Lol. Even though this shit is gonna sit around forever it'd be nice to have just for shits n giggles.

Might use it next cycle with some Prop and a D-bol kickstart.
    Not smart

I asked her on the 16th she ordered that day, is it illegal if the law was still in the process of being passed?

It will be illegal to posses, purchase, manufacture, distribute, etc when the law takes effect. Don't know the specific date.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    It will be illegal to posses, purchase, manufacture, distribute, etc when the law takes effect. Don't know the specific date.
    I believe the law went into effect on the 17th or the 18th at the latest. I could be wrong.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    funny if she gets busted. How would you explain that one??

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    funny if she gets busted. How would you explain that one??
    Use the defense that she purchased before the act was signed by obama.

swolehead is offline Member
    so you could have just used the same defense and ordered it yourself instead of outing your sister at risk dick move IMHO... reguardless she'll be fine tho if she ordered 16th

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    Merry christmas sis!
    chris_columbia likes this.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    drugs under the Xmas tree at your house how do I get invited

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    so you could have just used the same defense and ordered it yourself instead of outing your sister at risk dick move IMHO... reguardless she'll be fine tho if she ordered 16th
    Yeah, but it's better to receive as a present than buy it yourself, 50 bucks is 50 bucks especially around the holidays, ya gotte be frugile.

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    drugs under the Xmas tree at your house how do I get invited
    Hitch a ride in santas sleigh

Blog Entries
    not quite the high fives you where looking for huh bro?...not very impressive...

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Your a butthole dude. How are you going to feel if she gets in trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    not quite the high fives you where looking for huh bro?...not very impressive...
    I was not trying to impress anyone bro, the risk i learned is 0 considering when it was ordered.

system admin is offline Owner
    Relax guys. I would not THINK that individuals who bought these are going to get in trouble right now. The big fish are swimming all over the place and are easy to hit. You should be fine but I would be very careful

Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    Your a butthole dude. How are you going to feel if she gets in trouble?
    Explain how she would if she ordered before the bill was signed?

Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Relax guys. I would not THINK that individuals who bought these are going to get in trouble right now. The big fish are swimming all over the place and are easy to hit. You should be fine but I would be very careful
    Thanks man, this will be my very first, any very last prohormone i have ever attained.

Explain how she would if she ordered before the bill was signed?
    Bc possession after the bill has been signed is illegal. Doesn't matter that it was ordered before the ban.

Bc possession after the bill has been signed is illegal. Doesn't matter that it was ordered before the ban.
    I am pretty positive they wont pursue her for one 50 dollar bottle of prohormones versus the big name companies.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member

Use the defense that she purchased before the act was signed by obama.
    Ahhhhhhh.....that's love!

This ^^^

I am pretty positive they wont pursue her for one 50 dollar bottle of prohormones versus the big name companies.
    You just don't get it do you ya fvcking fud away and use your PH.

You said to explain how one could get in trouble for getting PH's if the order was made before the bill passed. I explained to you how that could happen. The main point is, that's a dick move to pull on anyone let alone your sister. You should've at told her the truth. Your own words "better her take the risk than me lol".....

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you guys really Rippin on him for this lol.. She wanted to buy him a Christmas present, that's what he asked for. Wasn't illegal at the time. It's not like he told her today to go buy them AFTER the bill was signed....
    Or did I miss something here?

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Are you guys really Rippin on him for this lol.. She wanted to buy him a Christmas present, that's what he asked for. Wasn't illegal at the time. It's not like he told her today to go buy them AFTER the bill was signed....
    Or did I miss something here?
    Thats what I'm trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    This ^^^

You just don't get it do you ya fvcking fud away and use your PH.
    I'm not sure what there is I can get that I haven't already gotten, maybe my ph in the mail lol but seriously her ordering that when it's legal would be like ordering some shampoo that they make illegal 2 days after it's ordered because it kills people or something absurd like that , the bottom line, someone dId something legally, that was ththen made illegal? They can'tstop it from being delivered, I don't get how your trying to come at me for this

You knew they were going to get banned any day but you still got your sis to order them that's what's pretty piss.

Ok I see what the other side is arguing.
    To me it's not a dick move until she gets caught and you let her take the fall and get a record for it.
    If she gets in shit and you jump on that grenade to get her out Without so much as a warning then no big deal in my eyes.
    Afterall my wife has accepted packages on my behalf containing gear. If she were to ever get in shit I'd take full wrap without a lawyer to make sure it's over quick and she gets to go home.
    Maybe I'm also a dick. But I'm not a hypocrite.

Blog Entries
    this whole thread was started to show how you where so cleaver in getting your sister to order it for you so YOU could avoid the risks involved, apparently there are no risks now but you didn't know that when you came up with you master plan...your title even has a he he at the end of it showing that what you did was intentional...people are only commenting because you thought this board was full of little punks that would give you the thumbs up for your brilliant move...think again...

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    You are an asshole.
    Not the first time I've heard that...

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As a brother your job is to protect your sister at any cost. While there may be minimal risk for possession of a single bottle, there still is a risk. Your first post clearly showed your intentions, and that was to pass the risk of getting in trouble on to her to save 50 bucks. I would gladly pay ten times that to avoid even a minimal risk of my sister getting in trouble.

Bottom line is that it is your job as a brother to protect your sister at any, and all cost. Step it up, and treat your sister how a brother should.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know this is getting out of hand ......but as a father of three(2 girls and a boy .....they are actually triplets) you would have one hell of an ass whipping coming your way. Its your choice to do AAS/Ph.....accept your own responsibilities! You will always be a better man if you do.

You guys always do a great job at getting your point across, I guess even though my sister is and always has been the biggest bitch ever, I should still care for her cause she's blood, maybe I should've just ordered them myself but it's said and done, if she does get caught I will jump on the grenade immediately, I'm not a super dick.

system admin is offline Owner
    Dont take this to the bank, BUT... You will be FINE. How many people on this website have a controlled substance in their house??? Relax, but that is really cool that you saw the point of these guys giving you a hard time lol!

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Chris noooooo

Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Dont take this to the bank, BUT... You will be FINE. How many people on this website have a controlled substance in their house??? Relax, but that is really cool that you saw the point of these guys giving you a hard time lol!
    Yeah man. Sometimes I don't think it's nice having others giving me the hard truth, sometimes people are afraid to tell me shit like that, but sometimes ya gotta hear it.

Let's look at it this way. We are nailing Chris to the cross...fine but let's be honest.
    - do you have kids
    - do you live in a country where possession of AAS is illegal - (in canada possession with intent is the illegal part, more then one vial is considered intent)
    - do you store your gear in the same house as your wife & kids
    - do you realize if the Feds wanted to crack down on you then both you and your partner could be charged and as a result you children could be placed in protective services.

Compare this to what Chris did, who's worse? Most of us are playing an illegal game of cat and mouse. Most of us have kids and wives. I'm willing to bet most guys on this post pointing the finger at Chris need to take a step back for a second. Who's more selfish? We are all involving innocent people in our quest to become better.

If you are one of the ones that does not apply to the above. I was not addressing you please do not take offense.

My name is RigPig and I knowingly break the law to better myself physically and mentally...at the end of the day it could tear my family apart but I still do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Let's look at it this way. We are nailing Chris to the cross...fine but let's be honest.
    - do you have kids
    - do you live in a country where possession of AAS is illegal - (in canada possession with intent is the illegal part, more then one vial is considered intent)
    - do you store your gear in the same house as your wife & kids
    - do you realize if the Feds wanted to crack down on you then both you and your partner could be charged and as a result you children could be placed in protective services.

Compare this to what Chris did, who's worse? Most of us are playing an illegal game of cat and mouse. Most of us have kids and wives. I'm willing to bet most guys on this post pointing the finger at Chris need to take a step back for a second. Who's more selfish? We are all involving innocent people in our quest to become better.

If you are one of the ones that does not apply to the above. I was not addressing you please do not take offense.

My name is RigPig and I knowingly break the law to better myself physically and mentally...at the end of the day it could tear my family apart but I still do it.
    You are a good man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information