needle_novice99 is offline New Member

noob seeking guidance

What's up Fam,
    For starters, I am a 19 year old male who is preparing for his first season of college baseball this upcoming Spring. I have done all the research and realize all the potential risks going into this but am confident with proper usage and help from you guys, I can get the results I am looking for in a safe and respectable manner.

So I had no idea about steroids but I expressed interest to my Uncle and he was able to get me some product. He is a bit of nut so I couldn't really take his word for it when he told me about dosage and how often I should inject, so I thought I could consult this community.

He gave me a paper bag that had glass jar with 250mg of Test Enanthate . Also in the bag were four packaged, sterilized needles and about 20 needle heads individually packaged. He told me to inject "about 1 CC" every five days but I wasn't exactly sure how much that was. I also am concerned about how to properly undergo PCT for I only have the test and nothing else. I am very clueless, but 100% to do this correctly with proper guidance.

Any advice on how to go about my first cycle, how to dose, and where to inject is very much appreciated. Also, how many times should you be working out a week?

thanks in advance.

Noob

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry man I don't mean to be a ass but I think this going to be a sticky . Title: if any of this relates to you-you are not ready.
    Wow if your uncle charged you go get your money back if not find nearest trash barrel then tell your uncle that he is a jerkoff.
    Do you realize a risk of cycling at your age is you stop growing and you play basketball. See how things are trending here I could go on but read this:

The young and Steroids

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    Sorry man I don't mean to be a ass but I think this going to be a sticky . Title: if any of this relates to you-you are not ready.
    Wow if your uncle charged you go get your money back if not find nearest trash barrel then tell your uncle that he is a jerkoff.
    Do you realize a risk of cycling at your age is you stop growing and you play basketball. See how things are trending here I could go on but read this:

The young and Steroids
    Agree 100% with the above.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bud from ball player to ball player... Babe Ruth did it all on beer and hot dogs....just saying.

Wilt chamberlain did it by banging 20000 woman (so he claimed)

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    20000 is an unimaginable thought. That's a new girl every day for 54.8 years! Yes I used a calculator

jsam is offline Junior Member
    Start with this:
    The young and Steroids

Then move on to these:

Austinite's Educational Article Database

My friend you really have no idea what your getting into.

If you have done so much research you would know of the possible consequences of what your about to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ojm3 View Post
    20000 is an unimaginable thought. That's a new girl every day for 54.8 years! Yes I used a calculator
    could of had a lot of 3somes

dghartley is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1
    could of had a lot of 3somes
    Big up the orgy massive.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ojm3 View Post
    Hey bud from ball player to ball player... Babe Ruth did it all on beer and hot dogs....just saying.
    Babe Ruth also injected testicular extract. He missed some games because of this due to it making him ill. Point being, even in the Bambino days people were looking for an advantage. Look up Tom House's interview with the San Francisco Chronicle. He's an ex-pitcher that played in the MLB for a decade in the the time before steroids were supposed to be a huge factor in baseball, but according to him, they've always been a part. Or how about Mickey Mantle, during the chase with Roger Maris he missed games due to an abscess, an abscess he got from an injection of testosterone and methamphetamines.

Stories in baseball the supposed purist like to ignore because the truth is anything but what they want it to be.

Thread Information