house71 is offline Associate Member

WINNY Detection TIME

THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT ANSWER FOR THIS QUESTION. HOW LONG DOES WINNY DEPOT STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM. I'VE HEARD 2 WEEKS..I'VE HEARD 2-5 MONTHS...HOW LONG DOES IT STAY IN BEFORE YOU CAN TAKE A NCAA DRUG TEST...A PRO BODYBILUDER TOLD ME 2 WEEKS...TAKE FOR THE FEEDBACK

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I know of ncaa athletes that have been fine after 5 weeks with inject and 3 weeks with oral. Could be out even sooner but that's how long they stopped before being tested and they never failed the test.

Originally posted by Thrower74
    I know of ncaa athletes that have been fine after 5 weeks with inject and 3 weeks with oral. Could be out even sooner but that's how long they stopped before being tested and they never failed the test.
    All depends on what they were doing. Deca would not be out of the system in 5 weeks.

MONEY BOSS THIS SITE DOESN' T TELL ABOUT WINNY.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla
    All depends on what they were doing. Deca would not be out of the system in 5 weeks.
    not to sound like a smart ass or anything, but what's this thread about, winny or deca ?? thought so

Originally posted by KeyMastur

not to sound like a smart ass or anything, but what's this thread about, winny or deca ?? thought so

BWAH HAHAHAHA!!!! My bad!! At the time I was on MSN with a guy talking about Deca...I wasn't paying attention to Thrower74's continuation on winny. Too funny! Sorry guys.

bump

Originally posted by house71
    MONEY BOSS THIS SITE DOESN' T TELL ABOUT WINNY.
    Ummmm...what do you think stanozolol is!?!?

http://www.getswole.com/FAQ/detectiontimes.html

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    I've read somewhere that winny and var could get "caught up" in fat tissues then reappear a couple months later causing a positive test. Anybody heard about that as well??

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member
    I really hope this is untrue especially as I am on var. I have heard something about winny showing up months doen the line but I would imagine that is for the injectable version rather than the oral. Hopefully with var being oral, it doesnt have the same problem

The Base is offline Associate Member
    If its Oral Winny then out within 3 weeks.

If its Injectable I would work on 6 weeks.

My question is why are you using winny as an athlete - unless you are using to help look hard and keep gains.

The problem with winny is that unless you get a clean injection it can store in fatty tissue and then give ou a possitive test result months later. Just too risky - look at the Ben Johnson scenario!!

Hope that helps

i lilke winny..i work out real hard and sweat so much..so maybe it will come out quicker...i shoot my self in the delt where is not fat

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by mountiebenchmonster
    I really hope this is untrue especially as I am on var. I have heard something about winny showing up months doen the line but I would imagine that is for the injectable version rather than the oral. Hopefully with var being oral, it doesnt have the same problem
    Yes it's very possible and I really hope it's untrue for Var as well!!!

manny is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by The Base
    [B
    The problem with winny is that unless you get a clean injection it can store in fatty tissue and then give ou a possitive test result months later.

What do you mean by a clean injection? Explain that for me please.

When I say clean, I mean straight into the muscle. Occasionally, you hear of people not injecting properley and puting their gear just under the skin, or maybe into the butt but not directly into the muscle. This is when winny can store itself in the fatty tissue under the skin.

Hope that helps manny

Thrower74 is offline Member
    Ben got busted because he was taking winny a week or so out from the olympics. Don't be fooled. He and his coach were really pushing the envelope with the IOC testing. It was much more lax back then. In fact the positive test was going to be swept under the rug until someone from the American media found out that there had been a positive test in the men's 100m final. When all was said and done there were several positives from that race but only "one" suspension...

I just want to know how long it could stay in

"Could" is the word here.

If not injected properley then it "could" be a long time otherwise as stated above.

Thrower74, you will be referinng to 8 of the 8 finalists - including "I'm so perfect Carl Lewis!" Linford provided a positive sample for Jinseng which is a stimulant - however got away with this as it was sold in the games village. Carl Lewis on the other hand was using the product that everyone should be using - GROWTH HORMONE !! Which is still undetectable!!

Thread Information