Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: Testo to gain muscles

desiq91 is offline New Member

Testo to gain muscles

Hi everyone

I thinking about taking testo 250 mg, for 10 weeks, i am 23 years old and very low muscle mass, no muscles at all, I'm 180 m and my weigth is 80 kg and slim fat, i really weak, and I'm going to the gym but no effect at all, do you guys think 250 mg is suitable for me

regards

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not want to discourage you from your plan, but anyone can gain muscle if they eat properly and work out properly. When I was younger it was very hard to gain mass as well. But, I also was not as dedicated to lifting as I should have been and my diet was terrible. But, in my mind it had nothing to do with food. If you cannot gain wait or muscle now, steroids will not help either. You will gain a little water weight and as soon as you quit you will lose it all.
    Steroids are not the wonder drug everyone who does not do them thinks they are. When you see a pro body builder they are not just some guy who did some roids. They have amazing dedication, perfect diets, great genetics and also do steroids. I would guess half of the people who do steroids you probably would not even know it by looking at them. They are probably a little bigger than they would be, but are not the super huge monsters we know are on them. I know it is not what you want to hear, but the best advice anyone could give you is to check out the diet section and get on a work out plan that you can live with. Stay on for a while and then consider roids again then.
    derekkpapa1 and desiq91 like this.

Thread Information