• 1 Post By Docd187123

Thread: Trenbolone fat burning?

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member

Trenbolone fat burning?

So to sum it up:
    Tren + low estrogen + low fat intake = Greak God

True or bull?

l-carl is offline New Member
    Do more research then this mate tren is a very hard drug and has hard side effects

Quote Originally Posted by l-carl View Post
    Do more research then this mate tren is a very hard drug and has hard side effects
    Done my fair share off research, just wondering if this specific piece of intel is true

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No not true. You also need proper training and very good genetics. Gear does not replace genetics, it only helps improve them but if your genetics suck then they will only not such as much.

It still take a long time to reach those levels with or without gear and you have a much higher chance to fail or get sides of course especially if you are not experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No not true. You also need proper training and very good genetics. Gear does not replace genetics, it only helps improve them but if your genetics suck then they will only not such as much.

It still take a long time to reach those levels with or without gear and you have a much higher chance to fail or get sides of course especially if you are not experienced.
    Dont think you understood what i ment by it. The guy in the video explains how trenbolone inhibits lipogenesis, and im trying to see if anyone can confirm/disconfirm this. Im not saying shooting 3cc´s while gobbling ai´s will make me a god.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren seems to work well for helping me lean out and get a full hard look. I haven't done it a lot, but the last time gave great results at low doses(200mg/e) with test and a clean diet. It does have it's sides especially if run past what your body can handle.

As far as your question, I have no idea.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    See the link Nevermind.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can simply google Trenbolone Acetate lipogenesis and find your answer.

Here is one of the main studies.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...Icw82dJouK4afw

Oh and of course this is always good to read
    Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-21-2014 at 09:59 AM.
    Haydenz likes this.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with lovbyts it all depends on the individual, I havent tried tren myself " yet " but I am on NPP atm and people do relate it to a FAR weaker version of tren and I am losing fat and gaining at the same time,

Its a simple, try and it and see what happens kinda thing.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    NPP is great added with test and a DHT compound. Also need to do daily cardio, strict diet and

Blog Entries
    OP on that note, why not try NPP? instead of going for tren straight up?

Roger11 is offline Member
    **** what the idiot in the video says. Absolute moron, /end of story.

If your 15% even runing 1 gram of tren EW isnt going to lean you out. I can bet my life on that.

WHY? BECAUSE i have run it at that dose at various bodyfats over my years of B/C. Once i started cardio and cleaned my diet up i got the results.

Cardio and diet my friend. I find tren is just a very dry compound hence why people think it leans you out. Compared to say deca or high dose test etc etc. But again i know my body reasonably well.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can this also be used for mass?NPP

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You can simply google Trenbolone Acetate lipogenesis and find your answer.

Here is one of the main studies.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...Icw82dJouK4afw

Oh and of course this is always good to read
    Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!
    Thanks for the article, already read the forum post

Quote Originally Posted by Haydenz View Post
    OP on that note, why not try NPP? instead of going for tren straight up?
    Was actually going to, but for some reason i dont know, i was drawn towards tren . I still havent decided tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post

If your 15% even runing 1 gram of tren EW isnt going to lean you out. I can bet my life on that.

WHY? BECAUSE i have run it at that dose at various bodyfats over my years of B/C. Once i started cardio and cleaned my diet up i got the results.

Cardio and diet my friend. I find tren is just a very dry compound hence why people think it leans you out. Compared to say deca or high dose test etc etc. But again i know my body reasonably well.
    Did you actually listen to what he said? There are studies claiming that tren a stops lipogenesis if you have a low level of e2. Are you claiming this to be false? Why exactly?

How much fat did you eat? Ai's? There could be multiple reasons why this didnt work for you.

Just looking for scientific data on this subject

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    Done my fair share off research, just wondering if this specific piece of intel is true
    Its definitely one of the most overall physique enhancing AAS that's
    noticed in many ways,,,fat loss,,strength,,hardness,,even size

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    NPP is short estered Nordolone (Deca ). It is weak compared to testosterone . It has a major positive due to it inhibits synoval fluid in joints. IE if you got joint pain it can help you. Many older BBs used it due to it converts to estrogen at a 20% rate that testosterone does so less in your system. 400 is the normal dose and 6-700 is the high end with more not giving more results (normally).

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    Can this also be used for mass?NPP

Blog Entries
    I only use NPP for my bulking cycles , but it can also be used for cutting 100%, I only use tren when I cut because of the look it gives me for when i compete, but if it was just to lean down and to look full, I would cut also on NPP, its incredible.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I have been back on compounds for a little over 2 years and on TRT at 160mg a week 80mg every 3.5 days. and 30mg of Tren daily when I take tren and 50 mg odf Deca a week for joint pain relief !

This being Christmas I would say my diet has slipped but only a little and I seem to be leaning up getting size and vascular but this time for the 1st time ever I have taken and getting a little gut ? But it is not huge and very hard under the thin fat layer actually see abs will wrinckels ontop ? I am 55 and still have not been able to loose thos last 15lbs from my new life style that started 2 years ago ? Oh I uped my Test also so I really think that is where the gut is coming from along with the extra Christmas carbs ?

IMHO and experience low dose of Tren to see what you body can handle and go up 10 mg every 7 days and you will know when to stop your body will scream at you and you think you are having a heart attack if you take more than your body can handle but for sure it makes you a beast in the gym IMHO.

I juiced in my 20 and did everything the wrong way ! Had sever Gyno and had an operation to remove my mammary glands sever ! Do not get the idea that I stay on Tren only get 30 ml and then do not touch it again for 4 to 5 mths but in the past I had done smaller amounts and seen better results ! Right back to what Kel preaches more is not better . I feel more just causes more issues and sides !

I am older and other than my normal sarcastic disposition it doesn't make me more aggressive ? I think it is the best thing since Test ! Oh and I have very little Estrogen issues with a small amount of Adex ie. .25mg 2 x's a week even on Tren and 1 .25 a week when not on Tren
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 09-22-2016 at 11:45 AM.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post

You're either a non-responder to tren or had bad tren. On just 300mg per week I experienced dramatic fat loss and recomp effect and that's with pigging it out late at night adding an easy 1500cAl to my existing diet. I dropped significant body fat over the course of the cycle.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I just know living in Beijing and the reduced cardio aspect of the drug was not for me at this point. Most people here have breathing issues due tot he air is so polluted.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren is a powerful compound that can be used with much success in a bulk or a cut. Tren doesn't magically melt away fat.....the calorie def you are on while cutting does. I get night sweats while on tren but that is only water lose that must be replaced.....dehydration will obviously lead to a quick injury in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Tren is a powerful compound that can be used with much success in a bulk or a cut. Tren doesn't magically melt away fat.....the calorie def you are on while cutting does. I get night sweats while on tren but that is only water lose that must be replaced.....dehydration will obviously lead to a quick injury in the gym.
    Watch the video before posting. I never said tren is a magic potion

Thread Information