Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: test Cyp & Eth

Jim Sarnoff is offline New Member

test Cyp & Eth

can anyone tell me if these two Tests are any better for muscle gains then the Other?
    My TRT clinic says the Ethenate is better then cyponate , but then I was reading that cyp was better.
    Is there any studies done on both to see which is better all around, I know they are very similar but
    No one really can answer me, I do know that the ethe burns a lot more and I get a bump for 6 days on the injection
    Area, with the cyp I do not get that at all, but I'm trying the ethe now, problem is I got such good results from the cyp
    I won't be able to tell if the new is any better, only some one who's used both and are experienced can answer.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It doesn't matter.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Depends on your body. I wouldn't say one works better than the other. It's how your body processes the esther. I'm talking about Test e&c.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It doesn't matter.
    At the end of the day,,,your right,,,,,,the are almost exact in overall effect.
    Most people could never tell the difference between the two.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It doesn't matter.
    it doesn't matter

they are virtually identical in almost every way
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Jim Sarnoff is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    it doesn't matter they are virtually identical in almost every way
    Thanx

I guess in that case I'll go back to the Cyp since it doesn't burn, it's also American and the ethe is Europe,
    I've noticed my TRT CLINIC uses Upjohn for my cyp, however if I get it from a pharmacy, a compounding pharmacy
    They make it from scratch, is there any benefits from pharmacy making it over a large company?

Reason I ask is I feel the pharmacy T is way more potent, seem to get gains faster , but it could all be in my head.

Any thoughts?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Sarnoff View Post
    Thanx

I guess in that case I'll go back to the Cyp since it doesn't burn, it's also American and the ethe is Europe,
    I've noticed my TRT CLINIC uses Upjohn for my cyp, however if I get it from a pharmacy, a compounding pharmacy
    They make it from scratch, is there any benefits from pharmacy making it over a large company?

Reason I ask is I feel the pharmacy T is way more potent, seem to get gains faster , but it could all be in my head.

Any thoughts?
    If its made correctly with the right ingredients they should all work the same.

The effective ingredient is the Test in both case. Test is Test so there is no difference there. The primary difference is the ester that carries the Test in the system. Cyp is slightly longer ester over Enth. It takes a little longer to break down the Cyp ester to release the Test into the body. The overall effect is that Cyp takes long to "kick in" but stays in your system longer than Enth. For all practical purposes the Cyp and Enth is practically the same.

Thread Information