jammergsxr is offline Member

Need advise from enanthate users!

I'm starting my cycle this week,Very simple
    weeks 1-10 500mgs. test enanthate ...QV..clomid,nolv.At the end
    I've never ran test only so I have some Questions.

Can I lose Body fat while slapping on meat?
    I'll be lifting 5 days a week in the early afternoon and running 30 min. at night 3 days a week.
    I'm currently 5'11...190pds. 14%b.f.
    I would like to be 200-210...10%b.f.
    Any diet tips you could spare would be great also!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    most likely any fat loss that would be noticable will be hidden by the water you retain from the enth.

run ldex throughout if u want to prevent water retention.

recently OG shared with me that femara, in his opinion, is a top choice to strip water off, so maybe consider that also.

i think that you can get 10 keepable pounds and also shed some fat with the cardio plan you have, but 20 may be difficult without another compound.

maybe your body will eat the test up and you can get 20 no problem...it is all up to your genetics and diet at that point.

as far as diet tips, my current of the moment would be that for bulking cycles, drink as much skim milk as you can every day as the calories are good, the minerals are good, and the protein also helps.

i have tweaked my diet to eliminate milk while off cycle but drink it while on not only to help keep my bones strong but also for nutrition benefits.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i have been on test only for two weeks and i have went from a chubby 194 to a lean 203, and by lean i mean my abs are showing once again! and my diet hasnt been as good as it should (or even close) but im gonna try a new diet, starting tomorrow! but keep in mind that this is cypionate . i figure they are almost the same so it might help

Cool,My diet revolves mostly around tuna,sardines in mustard sauce,cottage cheese and yogurt,banana's,egg white omelets,water except one mountain dew a day(I'm addicted can't help it).

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    chevy44, u gotten lean becuz ur diet musta sucked man. it means ur body wasnt getting enough calories so it went to get some fat. most of the weight u gained is prolly water imho..... nice progress though. weird that test acts so quickly in ur system,which one is it, like prop ? or enth ?

chevy44 is offline Member
    i frontloaded @ 800mgs first two weeks! and yeah my diet did suck! im startinga new one manana(i know im retarded for starting w/ outa good diet, but no flaming) . but its funnny i dont have the bloated look. im using cypionate .

Originally posted by jammergsxr
    Cool,My diet revolves mostly around tuna,sardines in mustard sauce,cottage cheese and yogurt,banana's,egg white omelets,water except one mountain dew a day(I'm addicted can't help it).

Ya, that damn mt. Dew, its like crack in a can. I used to drink 8 to 10 cans a day. I drink 1 and its like I'm off the wagon. I won't even touch the shit now.

I swear there is something in that shit!

Thread Information