Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: 2 cycle want the best result

boiwonder is offline New Member

2 cycle want the best result

Hello I am courious! for my second cycle i would like to get the best results and i am unsure on what to take (i would perfer test e) but i dont want to gain 10 kilos or for some 22 pounds roughly. I would like to gain lets say around 15kg or 33pounds or higher and at a decent bf percentage and i don't want to be on it for a short period i want atleast 20 weeks (dont wanna do a short cycle and regret not getting the best result and result i mean not gaining what i wanted)

Steroids is something i would not want f**k around on so i want the best result everytime, the only reason why i want a long cycle is because i dont want to continue to take it maybe one more after but thats it.

So please do help, yes i am a newbie. I diet good eat great and train hard just need the cycle information so please anything will help and please help with the right pct afterwards.

Thanks for reading!

swolehead is offline Member
    bro do you even lift... but in all seriousness go do some research ur not ready for steroids

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please list your age, physical stats, training history, and detailed cycle history.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Height:180cm
    Weight:77kg

Training History:Been training since i was 17 i train 5 days a week and eat atleast 5-6 meals a day i work so i skip meals sometimes

Cycle history: I've done one and i was 17 at the time (abit young i know) i took 2mls of test e for 10 weeks or for some 400mg a week for 10 weeks took nolva and clomid for pct i gained around 10kgs no proplem
    Last edited by boiwonder; 12-23-2014 at 02:28 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow 2 whole years? You should be competing by now....
    Dude, 2 years you are just starting to build on your base. All you need at this point is training and diet. Put the juice down before you screw up your HPTA permanently.

The young and Steroids

cant be bothered competing not my thing, two years is not long i know!

i know your right and i could f**k myself up but i don't want totake steroids for ever just couple more cycles and im done it took me nearly two years to want to do it again. I know the risk i know what can happen but im young and dumb ill learn if something happens but im confident nothing will

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boiwonder View Post
    cant be bothered competing not my thing, two years is not long i know!

i know your right and i could f**k myself up but i don't want totake steroids for ever just couple more cycles and im done it took me nearly two years to want to do it again. I know the risk i know what can happen but im young and dumb ill learn if something happens but im confident nothing will
    if you dont want to be on for the rest of your life then you should wait...

I was ready to be on for life did a cycle at 20. havent recovered well after just a simple test only.

now im on TRT. I knew the risk.
    I thought I would be fine.
    the difference I told myself if the worst happen then im ready for it and I never would have done it if I didnt wanted to be on for life.

take it or leave it but thats a really stupid way to think...

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    if you dont want to be on for the rest of your life then you should wait...

I was ready to be on for life did a cycle at 20. havent recovered well after just a simple test only.

now im on TRT. I knew the risk.
    I thought I would be fine.
    the difference I told myself if the worst happen then im ready for it and I never would have done it if I didnt wanted to be on for life.

take it or leave it but thats a really stupid way to think...
    Couldn't agree more to be honest

but seriously someone help with the cycle im going to be doing, im going to do it anyway so ill probably do something stupid if i dont get a couple of good ideas

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boiwonder View Post
    but seriously someone help with the cycle im going to be doing, im going to do it anyway so ill probably do something stupid if i dont get a couple of good ideas
    Why don't you do your own research so you can be comfortable with the compounds you are going to do anyway and then write up your proposed cycle like the rest of us have to do then we can critique it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Why don't you do your own research so you can be comfortable with the compounds you are going to do anyway and then write up your proposed cycle like the rest of us have to do then we can critique it.
    test e at 400mg/ml a week for 16 weeks or maybe 20
    and what about d-bols i want to stack it for the strength more then the gains side of things

Im not to sure about pct last time i had novla and clomid but it was awhile ago not to sure on how much i was taking but for this cycle coming up i am unsure on what to you use and how will be able to keep the away acne if im on cycle?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Problem here is your diet. If you are 5'11 and 170lbs then you don't know how to eat to gain. Anything you gain on cycle, and it wouldn't be much, will be lost because you don't have the knowledge and/or application how to eat.

Visit our diet forum for advice.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Problem here is your diet. If you are 5'11 and 170lbs then you don't know how to eat to gain. Anything you gain on cycle, and it wouldn't be much, will be lost because you don't have the knowledge and/or application how to eat.

Visit our diet forum for advice.
    Yes 170lbs and shredded i started at 52kg so that's 25kg/55lbs gaind in two years of training 10kg may be steroids but i lost most of that and put it back on and surpassed my weight being on it, training naturally for nearly a year with out it, my eating isn't perfect but let me tell you what i eat on a regular basis.

Meal 1: 6 egg omelet with a protein shake

Meal 2: Pasta something high in carbs

Meal 3: Steak, Brown rice and broccoli also with protein shake

Meal 4: Chicken, brown rice and broccoli

Meal 5: same as meal 4

Meal 6post-workout meal) a full large pizza with a protein shake if i miss a meal this will be my fifth for the day and if i get hungry again ill eat what evers in the frigde, and most of the meats i eat weigh over 300grams with ease

Obviously its not a fully sick diet but its works right now and being on steroids i would probaly will prep alot more cause hunger can strike at any moment

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you gained 25kg of muscle in 2 years then you don't need steroids . If your results have been so good why do you feel the need to use AAS and the associated risks that come along with it?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If you gained 25kg of muscle in 2 years then you don't need steroids. If your results have been so good why do you feel the need to use AAS and the associated risks that come along with it?
    aha good point never really thought of it like that, just doesn't seem like enough to me i guess it is a marathon not a sprint

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    **Obviously its not a fully sick diet but its works right now and being on steroids i would probaly will prep alot more cause hunger can strike at any moment**

when you hit 25 ill give you a fantastic diet and cycle advice

Thread Information