Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Did I just dodge a controlled delivery?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    Wow there is some paranoid people in this thread, dont order stuff like this if your scared of the repercussions!!!!! God its not like u had a commercial quantity of something, personal use slap on wrist life goes on! Your in the wrong game if you get paranoid about one package and some plain clothes hahahaha
    Parinoid yes agreed.....but with the recent bill that have been signed and new punishments. ...it is somewhat justified.

Powders I would imagine are difficult to explain personal usage.

kapper is offline Associate Member
    If your 250pounds at 8% then im sure you have a case for personal use hahaha

All jokes aside dont order or mess with this stuff if u cant handle a little heat...

poppz is offline Senior Member
    This is the time to order

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Kinda why I been staying off the powder train, along with other reasons.

I get my cooked shit so cheap, this kinda pain is not worth my effort.

This isn't just possession, it's intent to manufacture & distribute.

Ehh, what do I know

But, yeah - this year USPS is above their capacity with record number of deliveries being made.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Wow there is some paranoid people in this thread, dont order stuff like this if your scared of the repercussions!!!!! God its not like u had a commercial quantity of something, personal use slap on wrist life goes on! Your in the wrong game if you get paranoid about one package and some plain clothes hahahaha
    Well although it might not have been a huge problem we're not in his shoes so we don't know what it was actually like.
    < <Samson> > and PistolPete33 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody95
    Well although it might not have been a huge problem we're not in his shoes so we don't know what it was actually like.
    I wouldnt have lost sleep over it thats for sure. And if they was onto him u think they wouldnt already have access to his social life (facebook, steroid sites etc) so him posting this could be held against him in court.. So if your goin to be paranoid then atleast close all your doors...

Cody95 is offline Member

I wouldnt have lost sleep over it thats for sure. And if they was onto him u think they wouldnt already have access to his social life (facebook, steroid sites etc) so him posting this could be held against him in court.. So if your goin to be paranoid then atleast close all your doors...
    I can agree with that

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    Money comes and money goes man. Your freedom is #1. Just think of how much money you could of potentially saved yourself on attorney fees!

I am a big big believer of following instincts. More than once I have ignored my instincts and ended up in jail! I used to live a bit of a "fast" life as a kid
    ^^^^ x2 Better safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Parinoid yes agreed.....but with the recent bill that have been signed and new punishments. ...it is somewhat justified.

Powders I would imagine are difficult to explain personal usage.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. I even got a little nervous the other day when a marked police SUV pulled up and parked across the street from my house while I was outside putting up christmas lights and not 30 seconds later a 2nd identical one rolled by slowly. Residential area so it was a little ??? Not that I have anything to worry about but still you never know what they really want or may find or say they found.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-23-2014 at 04:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    So sad that a juicer gets treated almost like a coke/crack dealer.

BS - oh man, you wanna get juiced < go to prison. Wtf? Do you see any "juice" junkies in front of the gym holding signs - Will work for juice! < wth

Such BS - Sauce on a personal level is as harmless as shit comes. It's nothing like a true illicit substance.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    I was in state 10 years ago. It sucked then. Try it now that its over crowded with all the most top notch people. Your talk is big. Wander what its like when you know your fd and looking for a way out.

Op do what feels safe. On another note if they want you. They will get you. Law enforcement here where I am seems to be taking specisl interest in steroids now. I just try and be the smallest guy on radar. To me there seems to be plenty of quality gear to not hasle with manufacturing charges.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have seen controlled deliveries go down. Once the package is signed for they are generally kicking in your door, because they don't need a warrant. They have probable cause, because you are in possession of a controlled substance.

The guy very well may have been getting ready to call in for the back up waiting down the street, but you never know for sure until it is to late. If you had a bad feeling about it, you more than likely made the right choice. Always stick with your instincts, but I think if it was a controlled delivery you wouldn't have been able to start your thread.
    < <Samson> > and PistolPete33 like this.

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    LOL I don't mind Canada's cold winters, don't gotta worry much about shit like that here

michael30 is offline Member
    You do realize he had raw powder being delivered. Thats no slap on the wrist. Thats manufacturing and distribution charges along with another felony for delivering a control substance via the usps. If it was just afew bottles and pills i would agree with you. What he is potentially facing would be much worse. Years in prison.

Nobuddy is offline Junior Member
    I agree with all the people that have said to always follow your gut instinct which reminds me of a quote from "Ronin" that I think applies:

"If there's any doubt, there is no doubt." :-)

Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30
    You do realize he had raw powder being delivered. Thats no slap on the wrist. Thats manufacturing and distribution charges along with another felony for delivering a control substance via the usps. If it was just afew bottles and pills i would agree with you. What he is potentially facing would be much worse. Years in prison.
    So the question now is why? Why would you put yourself in that position when the risks out weigh the rewards???

Anyway its all done now! Have a good christmas every body

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kapper
    So the question now is why? Why would you put yourself in that position when the risks out weigh the rewards???

Ummmm

Enlighten me on how else it's done?

No other way - we're buying illegal substances

Maybe ask the bloke i was replying to... He was the one saying if its only a couple of bottles then no stress but raw powder is different.. Read my post properly next time!

And your right there is no other way hence why i said dont do it if you cant handle a little heat!! Basic stuff really

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe ask the bloke i was replying to... He was the one saying if its only a couple of bottles then no stress but raw powder is different.. Read my post properly next time!

And your right there is no other way hence why i said dont do it if you cant handle a little heat!! Basic stuff really
    If you get caught with raws the penalty is going to be worse than with just some vials. The benefit to brewing yourself if obviously cost but more importantly you have more control over what you're putting in your body and the dosing should be near perfect. Takes most of the guesswork off of buying elsewhere.

Suffer the consequences then... It is what it is mate!! My dad always told me when i was in alot of trouble and getting locked up 'if you think rules are there to be broken then remember punishments are there to be given'

Once again do the benefits out weigh the risks??

Have a good day mate

Suffer the consequences then... It is what it is mate!! My dad always told me when i was in alot of trouble and getting locked up 'if you think rules are there to be broken then remember punishments are there to be given'

Once again do the benefits out weigh the risks??

Have a good day mate
    Hence why I didn't accept the package. I'm out a few hundred bucks which sucks but the risks weren't worth the rewards. Last time I got raws my regular mailman delivered them and no issues. This time it was a different story. Too many variables.

I do understand what u mean mate, hope in future it all works out for u! Have a safe christmas
    PistolPete33 likes this.

I do understand what u mean mate, hope in future it all works out for u! Have a safe christmas
    Thanks and same to you.

It's funny because being on here for so many years everyone says not to sign for something that isn't your regular mailman and if things seem out of place. That was racing thru my mind. I should have kept it and started my brew but live and learn.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I had ordered some powders and they came today. However, my regular mailman delivered earlier today and the guy that came after I've never seen before. He wasn't my regular mailman and was wearing just regular street clothes. I signed for the pkg but when I looked outside in my driveway I noticed he was in an old pickup truck and he was on his cell phone. I ran outside and told him I had no idea what the pkg was and I wanted to send it back. He seemed frustrated with this and asked if I opened the pkg. I told him that I didn't but I that I didn't order anything from China. He looked at the box very closely to see if I opened it and asked if I was certain I wanted to send it back. I confirmed that it wasn't mine and he drove off.

Did I just dodge a bullet? Scared the living shit out of me. Last time I got a pkg from this same place my regular mailman delivered it.

They can't do anything now if it was a controlled delivery right because I gave it back?
    let's get real here

the us government spot checks maybe 2% of the containers shipped from China to the US. it's a resource issue. So now all of a sudden you think that now they have the manpower to deliver a two ounce package to a residence? If they had that resource available, why would they go after a minnow when they can go after a whale?

you fukked up
    PistolPete33 and jeep187 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    let's get real here

the us government spot checks maybe 2% of the containers shipped from China to the US. it's a resource issue. So now all of a sudden you think that now they have the manpower to deliver a two ounce package to a residence? If they had that resource available, why would they go after a minnow when they can go after a whale?

you fukked up

You're most likely 100% correct. I need to get my vagina checked. HAHA

underdog29 is offline New Member
    1-order domestically why do u order from China???wtf

2-why do they have a sign requirement? Never sign for anything illegal

3-if you have to sign don't open it for a week or so and write on package return to sender with a sharpy marker and leave it in room till you feel ok

You seem to know tons but u order from China??
    You must be lying about that to protect source/your own identity???

Do you know if you order domestic your stuff doesn't have to go through customs that gives you a huge chance of packaging not being destroyed or a controlled delivery not happening.

Your a fool for ordering from China I can't believe your friends here haven't told you this yet.

Message me if you need more advice on the topic.

underdog29 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    let's get real here the us government spot checks maybe 2% of the containers shipped from China to the US. it's a resource issue. So now all of a sudden you think that now they have the manpower to deliver a two ounce package to a residence? If they had that resource available, why would they go after a minnow when they can go after a whale? you fukked up

Keep your statistics pal and another reason why you order domestic... You don't need to take advice from a guy who has never worked in this department.

You don't need to spot check first of all.

A huge percent of things are put through X-ray and smelled by the dogs. I say at least 60 percent.

There's no skinny pale guy who sits there with a envelope opener chain smoking checking every package...not in this age.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by underdog29 View Post

3-if you have to sign don't open it for a week or so and write on package return to sender with a sharpy marker and leave it in room till you feel ok

Do you know if you order domestic your stuff doesn't have to go through customs that gives you a huge chance of packaging not being destroyed or a controlled delivery not happening.

Your a fool for ordering from China I can't believe your friends here haven't told you this yet.

tone it down mate. not going to last long here if this is how you behave

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by underdog29
    1-order domestically why do u order from China???wtf 2-why do they have a sign requirement? Never sign for anything illegal 3-if you have to sign don't open it for a week or so and write on package return to sender with a sharpy marker and leave it in room till you feel ok You seem to know tons but u order from China?? You must be lying about that to protect source/your own identity??? Do you know if you order domestic your stuff doesn't have to go through customs that gives you a huge chance of packaging not being destroyed or a controlled delivery not happening. Your a fool for ordering from China I can't believe your friends here haven't told you this yet. Message me if you need more advice on the topic.
    This post clearly shows your lack of knowledge on the subject........

Quote Originally Posted by underdog29 View Post

I've ordered domestic and overseas many times without issue. Problem with domestic esp. for raws is that it is very hard to find. Plus, they are getting their stuff from China and prob. cutting it with baking soda etc. Ordering direct from the source is a good option.

I've signed for several packages from overseas without issue. This time around something just wasn't right. I will prob. try again from this source and take my chances. My wife is also never home during the day when the shipments come and she was home so I think that caused more of a panic as well. She started questioning me about what the package was and why that strange guy in a beat up pickup truck was delivering it and why is there a copy of some dudes ID inside the pkg.

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    Do controlled deliveries really happen???

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerospace View Post
    Do controlled deliveries really happen???
    Of course..

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post

I've ordered domestic and overseas many times without issue. Problem with domestic esp. for raws is that it is very hard to find. Plus, they are getting their stuff from China and prob. cutting it with baking soda etc. Ordering direct from the source is a good option.

I've signed for several packages from overseas without issue. This time around something just wasn't right. I will prob. try again from this source and take my chances. My wife is also never home during the day when the shipments come and she was home so I think that caused more of a panic as well. She started questioning me about what the package was and why that strange guy in a beat up pickup truck was delivering it and why is there a copy of some dudes ID inside the pkg.
    You did the right thing brother. I always go with my gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    You did the right thing brother. I always go with my gut feeling.
    That's what I was thinking but I'm 1000% confident I was wrong. I was thinking I would go to the post office tomorrow and see if I could pick up my pkg but I just checked tracking and the pkg is already back in New York to be shipped back. I might contact the seller and see if they will reship it if they get it back but I doubt they will. Will prob. just replace the same order. I'm out about $300 but not a big deal.

Blog Entries
    Crud

What I hate the most is that most international shipments have to be signed for. So annoying

Well - shit happens

Contact em & see if they will reship.

Still better to be wrong than with wrist cuffs on Christmas
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Crud

What I hate the most is that most international shipments have to be signed for. So annoying

Well - shit happens

I couldn't agree more. Esp. with my wife and child home at the time.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Crud

Well - shit happens

I absolutely hate signing for it. So dodgy

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Glad everything turned out ok for you brother. Crazy stuff. Thanks for posting though. Very informative.
    jeep187 likes this.

jeep187 is offline Associate Member
    😨😨😨😨
    Last edited by jeep187; 12-26-2014 at 11:28 AM.

jeep187 is offline Associate Member
    I love threads like this. Im not saying that what happened was good by any means, but this situation has shed a lot of light on the subject. We are dealing in illegal activities and when it comes to that. It's like rolling the dice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information