TheMachine06 is offline New Member

Just a few questions?

I'll be starting a cycle of Axio Labs Test Cyp at 400mg/week for 10 weeks. I'll use Nolvadex and Clomid as my pct, I can get HCG also, I'm just not sure how much hcg I should use. Some people say 500iu per week meanwhile other say 1000iu per week. How much would be best and how long before pct should I stop using HCG? I can also get Letrozol but its very expensive, is a AI really needed at 400mg/week cycle?

swolehead is offline Member
    pretty sure 250iu e3d is what's recommended around here

TheMachine06 is offline New Member
    Okay 250iu e3d looks good. What's more important HCG or an AI? I have to choose between one of them. I can get both but that's gonna take a lot out of the budget haha

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMachine06 View Post
    Okay 250iu e3d looks good. What's more important HCG or an AI? I have to choose between one of them. I can get both but that's gonna take a lot out of the budget haha
    If you're struggling to buy am AI and HCG then you're struggling to buy the food you need.

Don't ski,p on your ancillaries and you should suffer less side effects and have an easier recovery.

Although at 18 years old AAS are the last things you should be thinking about.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

swolehead is offline Member
    take back what I said just listen to this ^^^^^ I didn't think of it that way nor did I know you were 18

Thread Information