Nobuddy is offline Junior Member

who did it right?

Ok, I think it is wonderful that young guys today have BOTH the Internet AND a bunch of knowledgeable vets to helps them steer clear of the pitfalls.

Now, in all honesty, who here over 30 actually did things the way they are telling the kids to? No judgment not calling anyone a hypocrite, I freaking WISH I knew about you guys when I started. However am I wrong in guessing that most of the vets made irresponsible decisions when they started out? I'll admit I knew DICK about AAS when I dove in blind. Seriously completely retarded, didn't even know what PCT stood for til half way through my first cycle

So..... who else? Who did it wrong, who did it right?

Edit - new guys: I was being serious when I said I wish I had the info available to me that you guys now do. The knowledge these guys share is worth more than the gear, be happy you have them here.
    Last edited by Nobuddy; 12-22-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Did my first cycle a year a go, and did everything the vets told me todo, I turned out fine, I ddid grow an extra arm though ...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobuddy View Post
    Ok, I think it is wonderful that young guys today have BOTH the Internet AND a bunch of knowledgeable vets to helps them steer clear of the pitfalls.

Now, in all honesty, who here over 30 actually did things the way they are telling the kids to? No judgment not calling anyone a hypocrite, I freaking WISH I knew about you guys when I started. However am I wrong in guessing that most of the vets made irresponsible decisions when they started out? I'll admit I knew DICK about AAS when I dove in blind. Seriously completely retarded, didn't even know what PCT stood for til half way through my first cycle

So..... who else? Who did it wrong, who did it right?

Edit - new guys: I was being serious when I said I wish I had the info available to me that you guys now do. The knowledge these guys share is worth more than the gear, be happy you have them here.
    Well bro......I am 44 and back in the early 90's it was just tough love. No pct, had to use 18 gauge pins, ran deca only cycles ..........
    The point now is to try and educate the new guys coming up. This forum has been good to me and I have learned alot, and I enjoy trying to help others.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Been accused of using sauce for years, when I first had people accusing me I had no idea about any of it.
    I had people telling me NICE Transformation! Make sure you do a proper PCT. My response was wtf is a PCT?

Been lurking for a couple years, I'm 33 and just finished my first 12 weeker with great results.
    5 weeks since PCT ended and feeling great, trying hard to keep the gains.
    Even though I've lost about 10 lbs since it ended, I still have almost all the strength from the cycle.

against_grain is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Well bro......I am 44 and back in the early 90's it was just tough love. No pct, had to use 18 gauge pins, ran deca only cycles ..........
    The point now is to try and educate the new guys coming up. This forum has been good to me and I have learned alot, and I enjoy trying to help others.
    18 gauge pins? whyyy medical industry has had full availability of gauges since the 50s..... those are little daggers!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm 52. I ALMOST started using when I was 19. I even bought the gear. I had friends who used it and a couple who were BIG. I decided not to at the last minute and I'm 100% glad I didnt. Every one of them ended up having some type of health issue over the years I think is related to using gear to young. They all look like sh*t now and I can not think of a one of them that I am not by far in better shape even at my worst.
    I didnt start until I was 45

boiwonder is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I'm 52. I ALMOST started using when I was 19. I even bought the gear. I had friends who used it and a couple who were BIG. I decided not to at the last minute and I'm 100% glad I didnt. Every one of them ended up having some type of health issue over the years I think is related to using gear to young. They all look like sh*t now and I can not think of a one of them that I am not by far in better shape even at my worst.
    I didnt start until I was 45
    be honest now did your friends stop taining and stop putting in the time and effort to look they same or did they stop over the years?

I started to noticed a significant drop in my Test (blood work) in my mid 40's. The doc didn't want to put me on TRT since my Test was still the "normal" range. It kept dropping slowly so I decide to do a cycle when I was 47. I did quite a bit of research but I didn't discover this site. I ended up doing a cycle of Sus250 @ 500mg/w + dbol 50mg for 4 weeks + PCT w/ Nolva (40/20/20/20) and Clomid (100/50/50/50). I did the adex (.25ng/ed) but didn't know about HCG . I should have dropped the dbol. It was an awesome cycle. The only downside was the carpet acne front and back. It took me a little more than a year for the scars to fade away. I still have some darker pigment in my skin. If I would have had it to do it over again. I would have paid closer attention to the acne and ran HCG.

[QUOTE="against_grain;6973221"]

18 gauge pins? whyyy medical industry has had full availability of gauges since the 50s..... those are little daggers![/QUOTE
    Because there wasn't any internet and the sustanon came preloaded in a pin. I am aware that the medical industry has had access to all different gauge pins and we are not a third world nation ( thanks for the insult btw).

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    That would have been enough to keep me from even considering a cycle. All my friends were had run multiple cycles before 18. I was very needle phobic so I never thought about it until now. I'm 33 and been a trt patient for about 3 years. January will be my first cycle. This site has been amazing wealth of information.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    18g? Your lucky. In the 80s the stuff that was going around from the vets used a 14g. Yes it looked like a turkey baster. That was a big deterrent for me also.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    18g? Your lucky. In the 80s the stuff that was going around from the vets used a 14g. Yes it looked like a turkey baster. That was a big deterrent for me also.
    I am guessing those sustanon preloads were 18 GA............they looked like a damn finish nail and felt like one too.

Thread Information