cttoasn is offline Associate Member

Researching 2nd cycle

So I know that it may be a bit early to be planning my 2nd cycle, but I like to take my time researching things, gathering items, and having a solid plan. So assuming my current cycle continues to be awesome and I recover fully, I would like to talk 2nd cycle plans and begin gathering the items.

-Currently starting into week 6 of my first cycle.
    -30yr old Olympic weightlifter. 5'9 and now 185lbs.
    -400mg test cyp/week
    Liquidex @ .25 eod

I am very very interested in the topic if "kick starters"

I am a weightlifter and compete at a body weight , so massive size gains are not my interest. Big strength gains while staying lean are what I am looking for. Trying to stay under 190lbs.

What are the opinions on good kick starters?

Orals like var, winni, dbol , etc....or test prop with the test cyp?

I will use the same US pharm Test cyp. Was thinking if going up too 600/week next time also.

Any feedback would be awesome. I learned everything from the experts here about my current cycle and appreciate the knowledge here . Thanks.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dbol and drol are good choices ....the water retention will help your lifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Dbol and drol are good choices ....the water retention will help your lifts.

I have heard of dbol , but what is drol?

What are the pros and general effects of these compounds?

Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn View Post

I have heard of dbol , but what is drol?

What are the pros and general effects of these compounds?
    Drol (anadrol ) is a very potent oral. Dbol is extremely popular and typically a wise choice for the first time an oral kickstart is to be used. Prop can be used as well.

Reading through the profiles from this site.

I like the joint benefits from dbol . However, both compounds promote some pretty legit size/ mass gains which I'm really trying to avoid.

Does anyone have experience or knowledge on how fast var or winny start to take effect? Are the good kick starts?

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is also turanibol. Or tbol. I like its slow lean gains. I'm currently taking 70 Mg a daybbut next time I'm going for 80 Mg.

Damn no info on tbol on the profile links.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Oral-Turinabol has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect of Oral-Turinabol is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milligram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Testosterone , Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concentration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Over all turanibol (tbol) which is basically dbol except for one molecule moved to a different area, Ive posted about this somewhere but forgot what spefically made them different, ahh, yes, tbol has a specific atom or molecule present that allows it to not be converted into estrogen like anadrol or dbol, it also, based off of my readings and extensive research gives great stregth gains with some slow but solid size gains, not the puffy look attributed to dbol and drol, compared to anavar tbol gives more size and strength but a little less vascularity, if you want that shredded look with nice veins popping out everywhere var is your go to, but if you want a shredded look with more strength and than that shredded person looks like he has , tbol is the way to go. Either way var and tbol increase strength, var just not as much.

Thanks everyone. Great info!

Been searching and read mixed things on how long effects of dbol and var take.

I'm not opposed to the size gains of dbol as my goal is a jump start and I will have 8 weeks of test, plus pct to loose the water retention. The joint benifits of dbol sound great too.

Can anyone share from experience the effects of these as kick starts, how long they took and how the transition from test + oral to just test went?
    Last edited by cttoasn; 12-24-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Does anyone have experience in regards to using var, dbol or tbol as a kick start?

How long they ran it, how quick were effects felt, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia View Post
    Over all turanibol (tbol) which is basically dbol except for one molecule moved to a different area, Ive posted about this somewhere but forgot what spefically made them different, ahh, yes, tbol has a specific atom or molecule present that allows it to not be converted into estrogen like anadrol or dbol, it also, based off of my readings and extensive research gives great stregth gains with some slow but solid size gains, not the puffy look attributed to dbol and drol, compared to anavar tbol gives more size and strength but a little less vascularity, if you want that shredded look with nice veins popping out everywhere var is your go to, but if you want a shredded look with more strength and than that shredded person looks like he has , tbol is the way to go. Either way var and tbol increase strength, var just not as much.
    Tbol is a poor choice to kickstart on a bulk......a cut..yes. You need some water that compounds like dbol and drol can provide. Don't go too conservative on a bulk or you wont bulk......which is the point

So after reading around, I think that I am sold on Dbol to kickstart a 2nd cycle for weeks 1-4. Joint benefits are a huge bonus, and I can always lose unwanted water weight.

Currently I am on 400mg/ week Test cyp. Would jumping to 600mg/week be a good 2nd cycle idea?

Something like this.....

Week 1-12 600mg Test cyp
    Week 1-4 30-50mg ED Dbol

Obviously, Adex and PCT.

So after reading around, I think that I am sold on Dbol to kickstart a 2nd cycle for weeks 1-4. Joint benefits are a huge bonus, and I can always lose unwanted water weight.

Currently I am on 400mg/ week Test cyp. Would jumping to 600mg/week be a good 2nd cycle idea?

Something like this.....

Week 1-12 600mg Test cyp
    Week 1-4 30-50mg ED Dbol

Obviously, Adex and PCT.
    Don't make dosage jumps like that ....grow into your dosages. If you grew on 400 stay there OR go up 500. Grow into your dosages.

Cool, thanks for the tip.

I went conservative at 400 when most do 500 for a 1st cycle. So my reasoning was that 600 was only 100 more than the norm.

But an extra 100mg plus the dbol does make a significant jump.

Would 30mg ED of dbol be good?

Cool, thanks for the tip.

I went conservative at 400 when most do 500 for a 1st cycle. So my reasoning was that 600 was only 100 more than the norm.

But an extra 100mg plus the dbol does make a significant jump.

Would 30mg ED of dbol be good?
    Yup, that dbol amount will be fine. Always try to think if it as getting the most.....with less.

Thread Information