Thread: My Dilemma

Jenna is offline Female Member

Lightbulb My Dilemma

I know some of you know my dilemma with steriods .........

I have never tried any type of AS (well, I took liquid clen for 7 days once) but that was it, and am debating whether or not I should start.

Reading Primo's thread about "Regrets" (in the women's forum)makes me question if this is something I should even get into. I don't really plan on competing, so I am working out just because I want to stay in shape - not because I have aspirations of being well-known in the fitness world or because I want to compete one day.

So, with that in mind, would you guys advise me to start the "cycle" (no pun intended ) or to stay clear of it?? My intentions would be to do one cycle and then stop, but from reading on this board, it seems to be mentally addicting.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    That is a question that no one can answer for you. You really got look deep inside yourself and see if that is what you really want. One thing you can can co is weigh out the pros and cons of the situation to find out if it is really worth it. Good luck and be safe.

Cosmo

Psycoswole is offline Member
    My advice, helllll no! You already have the look, just maintain where you are now and thats perfect, just my opinion. Kev needs to talk some sense in to you.

Originally posted by Psycoswole
    Kev needs to talk some sense in to you.
    Kevin hasn't pushed me either way. I think that he would agree with me doing a cycle if I really wanted to. He hasn't known many women that have done AS so, he may not understand the effects AS has on a womens body vs. a mans. Not sure though....

That's why I posted this thread - to get ya'lls experiences or friends' experiences, and determine if I should go for it or not.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Jenna...I think Kev is not leaning one way or the other because it's something you have to decide for yourself. We have never advised ANYBODY to try steroids (we've advised against it when we have information to support that). You are obviously intelligent and your are obviously right on the bubble. The final decision is your and yours alone...just know that you will get support from BK and the board no matter what you decide. Good luck.

Pete

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    The question you have to ask yourself is that if you are happy with your physic now. Everyone can tell you you look great dont do it but if your not happy with the way you look its not going to matter.

Mike Guest
    Here are my thoughts -

I know a few girls who have used winny/anavar /primo/clen and some small doses of GH, Test etc and for the most part they have been very satisfied with their acheivements. I DO know, however that many of them experienced sides worse than men's in my opinion. The temporary deepening of the voice that seems to linger a bit, the interruption of the menstrual cycle, hair growth etc

BUT I can also say that of those experiencing sides MOST said it was worth it.

Personally I dont know you - I dont know what you look like (sorry i checked your pic out a while back and dont really remember) But if that's you in your avatar......I dont see what you NEED out of steroids ...

Just my thoughts - good luck on your decision

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The risks outweigh the benifits in a woman's case. The common side-effects are irreversable in women.

ARE THOSE YOUR LEGS? ? ?

IF THOSE ARE YOURS AND IF THATS ANY INDICATION OF WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE I WOULD SAY DONT USE..YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE THE DIET AND TRAINING DOWN TO A "T" ..MAYBE JUST AN ADJUSTMENT TO YOUR DIET WILL GIVE YOU A LOOK THAT YOU WANT..IM NOT COMPETING OR ANYTHING SO WHY DO I USE??HMMM_____USED DECA TO HELP HEAL SOME JOINTS.WILL USE MORE GAS IN A FEW WEEKS (1ST WEEK IN JAN)..I GUESS ITS SOMETHING FOR ME THAT I REALLY WANT..12-15 MORE SOLID LBS..PLUS ITS A MENTAL THING WITH ME..<--DONT WANNA GET TO PERSONAL..BUT MY PHATT 2 CENTS SAYS NO__DONT USE...

Yes - those are my legs in my avatar. I have a decent muscular base but was considering AS to take me a step further. But, from the comments so far on this thread, it looks like it'd be a bad idea to get started with AS. Still curious, but I definitely don't want to become addicted to it - mentally.

Maybe I should continue to see what results I gain naturally and re-evaluate this in future months.

More opinions would be appreciated!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you made your desicion good for yuo. By the way since you already made your desicion I can now say IMO I dont think you even need to consider AS as an option.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    The fact that you still aren't sure means you shouldn't touch them...unless you are 100% positive you are ready to do it...and to deal with whatever you get from them (good and bad)...i wouldn't do it...

Remember...this isn't a sprint...it's a marathon and the option will always be there for you...if you decide to take the step...however, if you do it when you may still be questioning yourself... there are things that may not still be the same when you're done that you can never get back

I have a lot of respect for BK for not trying to sway you in one direction or the other...

I'm not going to say you should do it or you shouldn't based on the way you look because that is, and should be your decision and yours only...but you do know I personally think you have a great physique regardless and a good head on your shoulders to make the right decision for you.

Venice is offline Junior Member

To Use or Not...

Wow...as a new member to the board...let me just say great legs!

If I were in your shoes, I'd ask myself what are my goals? Am I looking to get really cut? Am I looking to put on another 15 pounds? Do I want to compete maybe...even if I don't think I do?

If the answers to any of those questions are yes, maybe you do want to try a cycle.

However, I don't think curiosity is a good reason to risk the side effects. In fact, considering what can happen, I personally think the only women who should use AS are those where BB is the most important thing in their life.

You might want to pick up a book by Katie Arnoldi called Chemical Pink. It's an anti-steroid novel, but Arnoldi collaborated with Charles Glass to get all the cycle and side effect info accurate. While you might not want to go to that extreme, it'll give you an idea of what happens to some women who do.

Thread Information