falcore is offline New Member

just crossed over

well, i guess i have crossed over to the darkside. No turning back now!

One thing is for sure, i did TONS of research here on AR and it went smoothly. And hell, i am deathly afraid of needles. No problems at all. My ass is gettings sorer by the minute as i am typing this though.

Thanks for all the important feedback and info bros!

chevy44 is offline Member
    welcome! my very first shot, i fainted. so consider urself lucky! gooluck

Its really not that bad bro. I think that everyone is a little timid their first time, but after awhile you actually start to look forward to your shots, REALLY! Congrats. BTW whats your cycle look like?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont want to sound like a p*ssy, but your soreness is probobly coming from bad technique while injecting. Go but you an orange and hold it next to your ass and practice injecting. I know it sounds stupid, but it really does help.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats......so, what are you running?

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    Congrats. Be safe. And LIFT!!!

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Originally posted by nevaenuf
    I dont want to sound like a p*ssy, but your soreness is probobly coming from bad technique while injecting. Go but you an orange and hold it next to your ass and practice injecting. I know it sounds stupid, but it really does help.
    possible, but could also depend on what he's shooting...if it's got a high BA content, only time will heal that

FALCORE- congrats, welcome

thanks bros.

i'm running Infar Sust at 500mg/wk, Sp*ctro EQ @ 400mg/wk, Sp*ctro Dbol at 30mg ED and of course the clomid at the end, and some HCG during the cycle in another week or so.

the pain in my ass isn't that bad. I've heard some people call it, as if they were hit by a truck. I mean it's kind of like someone kicked you in the ass and it feels like a bruise kind of.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Originally posted by falcore
    thanks bros.

i'm running Infar Sust at 500mg/wk, Sp*ctro EQ @ 400mg/wk, Sp*ctro Dbol at 30mg ED and of course the clomid at the end, and some HCG during the cycle in another week or so.

the pain in my ass isn't that bad. I've heard some people call it, as if they were hit by a truck. I mean it's kind of like someone kicked you in the ass and it feels like a bruise kind of.
    this is your first cycle....how long are you running your gear? if it's only 10-12wks, i don't think hcg will be necessary. you should be fine without it.

i'm running the gear for 10 weeks. at the end of the 10weeks i may extend it to 12, not sure yet. I wanna see the gains first.

Well, the pain is slowly going away. I massaged the area good, last night with one of those electric massagers. Tomorrow is another shot, so i guess that means at least one sore cheek throughout the cycle. damn, i've been groaing like an old man lately. Time to break out the heating pad and see what happens then.

thanks for ther reply

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Congrats bro! The shot's get easier and easier...eventually its just like brushing your teeth, you just do it.

i just weighed myself at the gym, and i've ballooned from 163lbs to 170lbs. i started the dbol and test/eq on monday. Is this mostly water weight?

I am hungry has hell now, and all i ever think about is eating. I am taking in about a gallon of water a day, and ~3000 calories. I have no problems getting my protein in for the day at about 165g.

Haven't felt much of a pump, but the weight that i lift has gone up a little. Or it could be placebo. Is this normal guys?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    no its not mostly water weight. Its all water weight. Up your protein to at least 225g. You wont feel too much right away, youve only been on for a couple days. Eat hare and lift hard and you should see some kick ass gains.

Thread Information