Aerospace is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Long-moderate dose cycle or short-high dose cycle?

Hi All,

After several oral/PH cycles, I'm planning on taking the plunge into pinning. Based on the amount of Test/Deca /Dbol I'm planning on getting (so stoked to see that legendary combo work on me!), I could either do a longer moderate dose or a shorter high dose cycle? Which do you think would be better in general?

I was thinking a longer cycle to really maximize gains while my receptors are virgin. Is this correct thinking?

I've just done short, powerful oral cycles with good success but then I lose too much in PCT because the amount of time is just too short for my gains to stick to my bones.

Additional info:
    By "moderate dose, longer cycle" I am planning on: Test-E @ 650mg EW W1-14, Dbol @ 30mg ED W1-10, Deca @ 350mg EW W1-12.
    Stats: 26, 6'1" 200 lbs, trained for several years.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Merry Xmas here is a gift ready me

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Blog Entries
    You're fairly young to start cycling but at the same time, you're not at a terrible age where you're highly risking screwing up your endocrine system. Who knows, didn't happen to me, doesn't mean it can't happen to you.

Anyways, most people will recommend just test 500mg/week so you can experience the true effects of what test can do and see how you react. What you're proposing seems to be sort of a classic starter cycle with maybe the test a little high.

Thread Information