wannagetfaster is offline New Member

Best PED for a sprinter?

After months of looking through a crazy number of threads I've learnt that the best drug for a sprinter will be one that offers absolutely minimal weight gain alongside a solid increase in strength and power. My best option would a highly androgenic drug like halo or winstrol as opposed to a highly anabolic one which is favoured for hyper trophy such as tbol or dbol etc.

I've gathered that my best options would be either halo, winny or Mestanolone (a compound that's apparently perfect for a sprinter). I'm thinking to cycle Mestanolone anywhere from 50mg-100mg alongside only 10-20mg of either halo or winny. Now I've heard about issues with joints with winny and some frightening things with halo on cholesterol so I'm still unsure exactly what to run. I could really use some advice on a cycle specified for a sprinter. I'm 6 weeks away from my first race and cannot afford to put on anymore weight at 195 pounds. If I could drop about 7 pounds and gain some speed and strength that'd be perfect. Please let me know what you think. First post ever so forgive me if I've missed out anything you need to know and tell me what it is I am missing if that is the case.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    At your age all it takes is training and proper diet?
    No need to run any type of steroids if you can't reach your limits naturally.
    Sorry not what you wanted to hear but it is what is best for you.

wannagetfaster is offline New Member
    Hi thanks for the reply. I'm already knowledgeable about training and nutrition. I train 4/5 times a week and I've been doing so for the past 3 or so years. I already know what I've gotta eat and supplement with. I'm at a point where I've gotta take something to get to the next stage. I'm sure justin gatlin, powell and pretty much 99% of pro track athletes from a young age weren't waiting around and did whatever they could to get to where they are now. There's talk of juicing going among athletes as young 16 in this sport believe me, so I'm not gonna wait around. I speak of these steroids because they're some of the most potent ones and will actually work. If not these, could you name me some alternatives which could aid in speed and power ie work best for a sprinter?

I have a Pb of 10.6 and I've pretty much stagnated. I've only got one opportunity with this sport and will do whatever I can to try get myself to the top before I'm done. So regardless of what anyone says I will be taking something before the season starts, I've only posted to this forum to find the best course of action seeing as a lot of BBers on these forums seem to be very knowledgeable when it comes to pretty much any performance enhancers.

Thread Information