tobias 34 is offline Junior Member

Thoughts on running sust and test cyp together?

My original thoughts are to run sust 300 with cyp 250 how should my dosages go?

Why run Sus and Cyp? They're both Test. It's like asking if you should eat chicken fried in Crisco or chicken fried in vegetable oil, either way you're eating chicken. Just pick one.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with the above.......you need to do some research and then post your proposed cycle.

tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    I'm trying to get rid of some sust but don't want to run it alone due to my blood test levels fluctuating. I've read where splitting your dosage between a single ester will well keep things more even and keep down water retention. I'm only wanting to run 600 mg I was just wanting opinions on best way to split this up

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34 View Post
    I'm trying to get rid of some sust but don't want to run it alone due to my blood test levels fluctuating. I've read where splitting your dosage between a single ester will well keep things more even and keep down water retention. I'm only wanting to run 600 mg I was just wanting opinions on best way to split this up
    Sus is a perfectly fine tes. Don't treat it like a red headed step child....don't stress about the prop, just inject twice weekly and you will be gtg.

Thread Information