FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

disappointing deca and test cycle

Today I start week 4 of my second cycle. I am taking 200mg deca and 250mg test e every 3 days. I am also taking 25mg dbol each day.

The first week I gained about 5lbs (mostly water I reckon) but since then nothing at all.

I know it's still early days and I know my diet hasn't been as good as it should but I am wondering, should I take my injections every two days instead of every three (while getting my diet back on track)?

digital is offline New Member
    dont worry,i am on a similar cycle,the test and deca will probably only kick in around about now.although you mention your diet is not what it should be,i think that should be your first consideration,get your calories where they should be.i wouldnt up the dosage but that is just my opinion.
    keep safe.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    This is the week it is going to happen to you, Bro. Just get your diet right, thats as important as your gear, work out, and do what you are doing.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The test and deca are just starting to kick in like the guys said.
    Give it some time...Rome wasn't built over night :-)

dangit is offline Member
    I agree with everyone on this. It's just going to start kicking in. I would rather gain my weight gradually anyway. That way, it would most likley be keepable gains instead of just extra water and bloat. I have a hard time beleiving that anyone could gain like 20lbs in a few weeks and have most of it be muscle.

You'll know when the deca kicks in. You'll want to eat everything in sight

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    lol. i knew you guys where gonna say that and i am glad you did. was just getting nervous that things weren't happening quick enough.

thanx.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by digital
    dont worry,i am on a similar cycle,the test and deca will probably only kick in around about now.although you mention your diet is not what it should be,i think that should be your first consideration,get your calories where they should be.i wouldnt up the dosage but that is just my opinion.
    keep safe.
    It maybe your opinion, but it's a good one. If your not gaining never increase dose, increase calories.

JohnnyB

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    should kick in now, thats why you DBOL first!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I'm running a cycle similar to yours FedSki and I just started me 4th week. Only difference is im running EQ instead of Deca . I was actually gonna ask the same question, thought maybe I had fake gear, but if its supposed to be kicking in right about now, im happy

Thread Information