Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gymfreak9

Thread: Oxadrolone Anavar questions ! Plus pics of myself

gymfreak9 is offline New Member

Oxadrolone Anavar questions ! Plus pics of myself

Hey guys my Name is Stephan I started lifting when I was 16 and now I am 19 and a half years old. Pics is here of me recently
    https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...62&oe=55303A20

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...8fa438d8de5569 - > my transformation

Anyways I was wondering about Anavar (this would my be first cycle btw, and I mainly want to use anavar just cause its mild and I like the idea of anti catabolic during calorie deficit
    I know all about my macros/diet and training although I want to know more about Anavar

Does anavar Oxodrlone enlarge the heart in a negative way? (I know for sure hgh does this, but I was wondering does Var include this or any steroids do this?) Is the enlargement of the heart due to hypertention blood pressure? My blood pressure is excellent so I should be suitable for the drug.

Im just worried about the enlarge heart or damage to heart valves
    anyone know?

Thank u so much guys

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Bad ass base if you ask me, GOOD WORK NATTY NATE! of course at your age your test levels are so high youre building muscle out the ass, I wouldn't **** with any AAS at your age, you run a chance of screwing up your hpta and never fully recovering and you run the risk of never getting your pre cycle ttest levels back which could mean limp dick and depression for life unless your comftorablw with trt, which is sticking a needle in yourself once a week for the rest of your life. No one on this forum is going to condone steroid use at your age.

Now to answer your question anavar and HGH are two completely different beasts, HGH enlarges everything its hormone that's responsible for your development overall, anavar is way different it doesent enlarge your heart or effeCT anything about your heart to my knowledge, I would be more concerned about your liver.

Keep training naturally your making great progress as is, come back here when your 25 and post some more pictures, I guarantee you have alot more growing to do.

gymfreak9 is offline New Member
    Thank you buddy means a lot to me. Yeah Ill keep being natural for now and til i'm about 25 and fully reach my highest potential then decide to do AAS
    thank u so much
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information