Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Does your wife know?

jeep187 is offline Associate Member

Does your wife know?

How many guys on here wives or girlfriends know about your aas use? And how did they react when they found out. I want to tell my wife because it would be much easier than doing it behind her back. I was pinning my glute when she almost walked in on me. I had to block the door with my foot.
    Last edited by jeep187; 12-26-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    It's all about the delivery , I told my wife a year a go and the only reason she didn't take it well was because she wasn't educated on the subject and just listened to media hype.

The best way todo it is, letting her know what your doing ,

Then Proceed to ask her if she wants to more exact details on it,
    My wife googles the compounds that I'm on so she knows the ins and outs of them, and also supports me in my decision, she even asked to help inject me some times when I do my ed injections to show support,

Good luck my friend, if she knows your not reckless and she trusts you, it'll be an easy ride, just give her the information she asks for , because if she finds out you're lieing about it , you're busted.
    Last edited by Haydenz; 12-26-2014 at 03:49 PM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My girlfriend knew about my trt, so I told her when I decided to go for my first cycle. She doesn't fully understand it, and is not as interested as Haydenz wife. She does want to help with injections.

The bottom line is you know your wife/girlfriend better than we do, but women generally take things better if you tell them rather them finding out. If you think she will react unfavorably, think about what will happen if she finds out you have been doing it and hiding it from her.

I think honesty is the best way to go, but I'm not married. I'm not sure what I would do if I were married. Maybe try testing the waters by asking her what she thinks about people who use steroids , to see how she reactss. Depending on how she reacts you can decide how to proceed. Honesty will always be better than lying, but only you can decide which is right for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haydenz View Post
    It's all about the delivery , I told my wife a year a go and the only reason she didn't take it well was because she wasn't educated on the subject and just listened to media hype.

The best way todo it is, letting her know what your doing ,

Then Proceed to ask her if she wants to more exact details on it,
    My wife googles the compounds that I'm on so she knows the ins and outs of them, and also supports me in my decision, she even asked to help inject me some times when I do my ed injections to show support,

Good luck my friend, if she knows your not reckless and she trusts you, it'll be an easy ride, just give her the information she asks for , because if she finds out you're lieing about it , you're busted.
    Thanks. I've been kinda been dropping hints here and there. She watched some of Bigger,Faster,Stronger with me. And when we watched Rocky she asked about Sylvester Stallone. I told her yes he did use steroids . I was hoping she would ask me if I was doing them or if I wanted to.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I think you might be playing with fire ,
    As I mentioned in another thread recently I'm a straight forward guy,

What would happen if she watched these movies and she said she hated people who did that ? Then you would be in a real bind.

Just tell her straight out, unless you only plan on doing 1/2 cycles, but we all know , the second you start , you ain't stopping hahaa
    jeep187 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well, we're all different & so our relationships

Some, have no choice & have to take it to grave

Some, just don't really care

In my case, if it wasn't for my woman I would have probably have never started. We talked about it & she was like go for it. I said I can't do injections - She was all for it, I'll do em'

And off we went - She does my injections while cooking breakfast. It's like the normal thing around the house - She gets kinda mad if I drop a spike and forget about it. She found one just laying on the counter. I lost it because it was blending in.

So far we always agree on one thing, I'm just better "on" compared to off

It just depends, only you know

But, my case would not be possible to hide. I grew about 30 Lbs. of muscle so far and a walking boner half of the year. . . lol

Yet, when I was with my aXe wife - she stated a few times she would leave if I ever made the leap. . . . No need, she's gone

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it's just easier coming clean with it. My wife and I have since separated and she does not hold my cycling against as I have always been responsible with it.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's easier when you're on TRT. My wife knows I'm on it obviously and couldn't care less. She knows I blast but doesn't know about different compounds or anything. She's fine with it but if we fight more often than usual she will blame the Testosterone .
    jeep187 likes this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Mine knows.

swolehead is offline Member
    yup met eachother on cycle that was eachother christmas presents along with the gangsta wrist wraps
    Last edited by swolehead; 12-26-2014 at 05:46 PM.
    Khazima and jeep187 like this.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes of coarse.
    If anything crazy ever happened medically and it was absolutely necessary she will know exactly what I am on to inform the doctors, but on if necessary and she knows better
    jeep187 likes this.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    It definitely is a relief to have your wife know. No secrets and all that. I cycled without her knowing then as trt came around she was ok with it. But she is a workout fanatic too so it was a rather easy conversation. Side note. I have a good marriage 2 kids plenty of love/ money so things kind of easy.

I watched relationships and families go down hill and seen these things been brought to light in custody cases and talk about crash and burn.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    If she wanted to get her breast or ass done would you be against it. Maybe even her teeth done? Responsible use of Aas is much safer than any of the surgeries I just mentioned. My wife knows, and she may had to accept it. Told her what I wanted to do and researched it. She's a nurse and even pins me.

Thanks guys. I'm not going to be starting a cycle for another three months so I have time to tell her. One good thing is that she loved our gym time together. She was just as dedicated as I was. I'm recovering from a bulges disc so haven't been hitting the gym. She still goes and can't wait until I'm back at it with her. It was awesome throwing up a ton of weight in front of her. Then she would come over and feel my muscles.lol

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure you dont get a divorce once you tell your wife you are juicing... She (and her lawyer) will use it to send you through hell.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mine knows, I told her the day I decided, she doesn't care. At first she was leery due to the stigma that comes with it but she sees now I'm no bigger an asshole than I was before I ever tried AAS. In fact I tend to control my temper better on due to the fact I'm paying closer attention to myself.
    If she couldn't support me on this decision we'd have some problems I think. I would feel betrayed. She has done things over the years that I didn't necessarily agree with but I still supported her, I expect the same.

*3/4 of the way through my first cycle she was so impressed with my results and dedication she jumped on some Var to give herself a boost in the gym. Now we can juice together too hahaha!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    My GF was anti-steroids . she only knew what media said about gear.

We ve talk about it and pass over a years resear hing and I kept her updated on my learnings.

she slowly started to realize thats its not what media made it look like.

she also saw I was serious and that I took precaution for any possible complication.

she agreed to it and inject me more time than I care to count.
    now its part of our everyday life.
    she ask me If I have to inject today she prepare my things.

you just have to be honest with her and the best way is to educate her about it. the good and the bad. but more importantly what you have planned for the bad part.

if she knows that you do it safely, if she knows that its important for you. and if she understand a minimum of the process and physiology behind it. IMO no loving women will still refuse that you use...

If she finds out that you used behind her back and that you lied to her. you looking for trouble.
    jeep187 likes this.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't be married to someone I had to hide something that significant from. Heck my wife just gave me money for a gh kit for Christmas. I feel that as a man I get to make decisions and my wife understands that, and is good with it. Maybe I am lucky who knows......

If it was a girlfriend, especially one that was not very very long term I would probably stay in the dark with it.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    I wouldn't be married to someone I had to hide something that significant from. Heck my wife just gave me money for a gh kit for Christmas. I feel that as a man I get to make decisions and my wife understands that, and is good with it. Maybe I am lucky who knows......

If it was a girlfriend, especially one that was not very very long term I would probably stay in the dark with it.
    Both of these are my exact thoughts

I almost feel bad for the guys who feel that they have to hide this

But, I do understand - people are people & they vary
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post

She is very understanding. She usually doesn't mind what I do as long as it doesn't effect our household in a negative way.

And again thanks for the input guys.

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    My wife knows I'm going to. Dosent really like the idea but won't stop me from doing it. She believes all the media hype.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    My wife knows I'm interested. I think she'll need more insight as to what the affects are. She knows I'm responsible and not reckless. And when it comes to new things she knows I put in many many hours of research. Best bet is to come clean. Women respond better when they know what's going on. If they find it out themselves they are seemingly unforgiving.
    Last edited by ojm3; 12-27-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Mine just hit me with another spike while cooking breakfast - I think she's onto me. . . . lol
    jeep187 likes this.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Mine just hit me with another spike while cooking breakfast - I think she's onto me. . . . lol
    Quick bro act inconspicuous!

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Been with my wife for 18 years, love her more than anything but no way would I let her know about my cycling.
    I just credit the gains to my trt, diet and hard work.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    I didn't cycle until I was already on trt. From there it was a pretty short step to explain the idea of upping my dose from time to time. My wife and I have been together since high school, we have no secrets.
    BG likes this.

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35
    I didn't cycle until I was already on trt. From there it was a pretty short step to explain the idea of upping my dose from time to time. My wife and I have been together since high school, we have no secrets.
    Right ! ^^^ plus if she couldn't tell something's not right ! Haha!

michael30 is offline Member
    In my opinion the answer to this is going to depend on your wife and what type of person she is and how good your marriage is. Some women view steriods as worse then illegal street drugs(dont ask my why) so i would slowly drop hints or bring up the subject. Feel her out first. If she seems completely against them i would hold off telling her and try slowly to change her mind by educating her. If you have a good marriage and your wife is pretty open. Then i would talk with her and tell her your thinking about doing a cycle. But make sure you already have a good idea of how she feels before telling her you want to. Because it could back fire and she tells you she hates them and would leave if you use them. If its not your wife and just a girlfriend i would definitely not tell her unless she seems very open to the idea. Ive told 3 girlfriends. One freaked and said she wouldnt be with me if i kept using, another used the information during the custody battle for my daughter. And the 3rd which is my current girlfriend. Is completely fine with it and has given me shots before. 1 out of 3 isnt very good odds!
    jeep187, Mr.BB and Oki-Des like this.

Blog Entries
    my wife knows everything and is completely supportive because she knows im very responsible about my use and am very passionate about the bbing lifestyle...plus having a stud for a husband doesn't suck to bad as she says...the coolest thing is that she never ever brings up my use when I get angry or what not...best wife ever really...

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My wife knows everything. Told her about this site. Even talk to her about the funny shit that goes on here. And that I researched for a long time. And that you guys would never give out bad advise. Told her all the cons and myths about it. She has never used an argument against me like ghettoboyd says. But she has asked me if I was "off" once or twice when I was to tired to fool around lol.
    Badblues and jeep187 like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Of course the wife knows. I couldn't imagine hiding that

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    My gf found out and now we're not together anymore. Damn media made people fvcked up about the sauce..
    jeep187 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lmao, I just made my wife start putting money aside for her GH and var. I can afford the both of us these days.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Told her about this site. Even talk to her about the funny shit that goes on here.
    Doe's she think it's funny? My wife doesn't at all. Oh well.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep, she knows and does not mind at all. But, as mentioned above it depends more on the type of woman you are with.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mine knows, I made her watch bigger stronger faster on Netflix.she just doesn't like the fact that I order online. Oh well.
    jeep187 likes this.

Blog Entries
    It's kinda funny how's there's two separate ways to think of sauce.

The BS media way, it's drugs, bad, make you go nuts just like all other hard core drugs. So bad you have to inject them. Horrible, hardcore shit. Makes you a total but, with psychotic roid rage . Even worse that illicit drug users.

Then, there's the real truth. You pump sauce & it don't really do shit. It really doesn't - you don't feel or look like a monster. You just work your way into it & that's really about it. Unless you are already looney as fvck - it's not gonna make you go Benoit or anything even close. Seriously, it takes a lot of time & sauce to even feel like you're on something. It's not a high or anything even like that. Over time you can possibly change, but it's not directly from the sauce. It's more from you thinking your different because it made you better looking. But, that's about it. . . Nothing crazy by any means like I once thought. I'll hit tren & oh boy I'm gonna be a psycho just throwing wrights - Ummm no

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    I may have to talk the wife into that

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Well some....lol. she thinks u guys r a little crazy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information