Thread: hcg problems?

Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

hcg problems?

so i started my mid/late cycle hcg shots a couple weeks ago. Im on a 600test e cycle, adex .25eod. Ive been feeling like shit lately, not alot of energy, sore muscles, shitty recovery, low libido ,and seems like a little less pump in the gym. I got blood work done and im still waiting on results. just wanted to know if anyone else has had issues when adding hcg. By the way im doing 250iu twice a week. ive read that hcg can raise e2 but i figured with the adex eod id be in control.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It could be a lot of things. The labs will tell you for sure and take all the guessing out. Did you run your testosterone levels and estrogen?

Ryan624 is offline Associate Member
    yes i did. last time the dr called me and said whatever im taking to stop because my test levels were so high. obviously hes not going to encourage it but im definitely not looking forward to the next call.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624 View Post
    so i started my mid/late cycle hcg shots a couple weeks ago. Im on a 600test e cycle, adex .25eod. Ive been feeling like shit lately, not alot of energy, sore muscles, shitty recovery, low libido ,and seems like a little less pump in the gym. I got blood work done and im still waiting on results. just wanted to know if anyone else has had issues when adding hcg. By the way im doing 250iu twice a week. ive read that hcg can raise e2 but i figured with the adex eod id be in control.
    Hmmmmmmm.....on paper it looks good. If you crashed your e2 then you would experience exactly what you described. You are smart to get blood work done as this is really the only way to see what is going. I would leave things alone until you get results as well so you can keep things consistent.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    The hcg can certainly raise your estrogen. If your testosteron levels are elevated and they should be. Estrogen would be next on the list to look at. I really doubt you have crashed your e on that dose of Adex

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats? Specifically BF%? Your probably aromaizing too much for that low of an Adex dose. E2 might just be too high. Not everyone does good on adex. For me it doesn't work. I aromatize heavily with 10% BF and do well on Exemastane. As stated above, bloods will take the guessing out. It's all about learning your body and controlling your E2.
    Last edited by gold43; 12-28-2014 at 07:02 PM.

Thread Information