Thread: Safe cycle!

Mavrogenis is offline New Member

Safe cycle!

Hi!

I am interested into experimenting myself, into making a first cycle. But to do that, I need the advice of someone really knowledgeable person into that, as I want to minimize the side effects (for example of gyno, testosterone problems after cycle etc.)

The steroids I have in minds for example from what I have read are testo and winstrol , maybe dianabol ? Also at the very end, if I will find I was thinking to take EPO, to test the difference in stamina by testing myself in cooper and maybe half-marathon.

What I really need as advice, is what to take for my cycle (I want lean muscle mass, maybe losing some fat if possible for more ripping and in the very end only, to have something for aerobic endurance), what would be the minimum dose for recent results and what to do and take to minimize the side-effects!

Every advice from you people, would be welcomed!

Sorry for being such a noobie and sorry if to some people question sounds stupid! I really tried to read about these, but still the experienced and knowledgeable's person opinion, is always invaluable!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Assuming this is your first cycle? Take some time and read the planning first cycle stickie. Every thing you need to know is in there

Hi and thank you Bio! I did! The thing is that I am giving so much thought, that I get more and more confused! So much info in everything. And in the end, success with blew it up, is divided only by a thin line of thread! It is scary. That is why, I needed if someone has the time and the knowledge, to give a summary into that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrogenis
    Hi and thank you Bio! I did! The thing is that I am giving so much thought, that I get more and more confused! So much info in everything. And in the end, success with blew it up, is divided only by a thin line of thread! It is scary. That is why, I needed if someone has the time and the knowledge, to give a summary into that!
    read that stickie brother. Everything you need is there

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    read that stickie brother. Everything you need is there
    I answered bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrogenis View Post
    I did!... I get more and more confused!
    Accept the newbie can not understand them all...

PS: I have read almost every sticky thread. And I have more specific questions like EPO.
    Last edited by Mavrogenis; 12-28-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrogenis
    I answered bro. Accept the newbie can not understand them all... PS: I have read almost every sticky thread. And I have more specific questions like EPO.
    what are your specific questions?

If the admins feel that by reading the stickies I would have answered all my questions, please delete the thread!

Thread Information