nyteen27 is offline Junior Member

Test 500mg a week. Diet? Confused ? Carb Diet?

I am going to start my test 500 mg a week with dbols 30mg ed. Now i want to loose some weight while working out and running would a carb low diet be good during my process to get big or will it ruin it or can it help it becayse no carbs is usually meat and protein materials?

NoLimits is offline Member
    Clean carbs are essential to growth while on a cycle. If you want to put on muscle and grow, you will need to eat clean calories… It sounds like you want to drop weight (cut). If you are taking the test/dbol to help your body from catabolizing while trying to cut, you could have picked better compounds then those two. You will hold water with both; so noticing your cutting efforts will be harder to see.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm not sure I fully understand what you are getting at but I'll give you my .02. The cycle you are planning is a great little cycle and should put on some nice muscle. However, it is a classic bulking (muscle building) stack and in order to fully utilize the cycle, you must eat big...like they say, eat big to get big. Now it is possible to boost your caloric intake without eating shitty food and empty calories (sugar, grease, etc..) You should be ingesting 1.5-2g quality protein per pound of body weight and almost double that in carbs. So if you're eating 300g protein you should be eating 500-600g carbs. These should be clean sources with a low GI that are slow burning such as oats, seet potatos, rice. You should also make sure you are getting approx 70-90g fat per day from unsaturated sources..egg yolks, olive oil, nuts, flax seed oil.

So to answer your question, don't increase cardio and don't cut back on food while running this program. If you want to drop fat, wait until after you finish your cycle. A better option would be to hold off on your cycle, drop the desired amount of fat and then attempt to put on muscle. If you wait until after your cycle and start a hard cutting program you run the risk of losing some of that muscle you just gained.

Good luck.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Egg yolks?? that's not a good source bro. Try avocados, olives, olive oil, almonds, macadamians, etc...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    My bad, I meant egg yolks in moderation...I also already imentioned olive oil and nuts...but again nuts should also be used in moderation. Fatty fish such as salmon, herring, mackerel, fatty tuna and sardines are also good sources of fat.

Thread Information