Thread: next cycle

mdhayes2001 is offline Junior Member

next cycle

I am taking 400 EQ and 500sust EW. Gonna run it for 10 weeks. after this I was thinking of taking maybe some EQ and Winny. Or maybe some fina and EQ. Which do you think is better? Because I know that fina is still good for staying lean since it burns fat also, but you can get big off of it too. I just want to build some solid muscle and cut up a little after this first cycle.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, I think you should concentrate on your current cycle and keepinf those gains before jumping the gun planning your next(I know, it's tempting)

Also, you don't have a test listed in your second cycle options. That is a no-no

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Well if you're really 4% body fat (which I doubt) as it says in your profile, you don't need to cut up...period, since most pros only get down to 4% for a show. As far as what to do when this cycle is over, start clomid 2 weeks after your shot, continue to lift hard and eat well, add some glutamine to your daily routine and wait for at least 10 weeks before you start another cycle. At that time you can decide what would be a good stack.

Thanks for the advice you guys. But yes I really am 4% bodyfat. i have a very high metabolism. I have heard about the glutamine after a cycle and am thinking of maybe trying that. I heard it helps you keep a lot of your gains.

Originally posted by mdhayes2001
    But yes I really am 4% bodyfat. i have a very high metabolism.
    Then you definatly do not need to cut up as anything less than 7% is considered un healthly. I'm just curious as to where/how you had your BF measured.

Glutamone is very good for helping maintain lean body mass. But if you truly want to keep all you gains after coming off I suggest you pick up some clomid if you haven't already done so. Also, do you have an anti-estrogen? It is very possible that you will need it once the sustenon kicks in (should be about 2-3 weeks after first shots)

Well I know it's not completely accurate but its a weight scale that has a built in body fat tester. It sends an electrical current through your body. I'm probably more like 6 or 7 if I did the water weight test.

Well I know it's not completely accurate but its a weight scale that has a built in body fat tester. It sends an electrical current through your body. I'm probably more like 6 or 7 if I did the water weight test.
    Tanita scales are known to be very inaccurate, 7-8% sounds more reasonable but is still ultra lean, you don't need to cut up anymore than that. A bf% of 4% is the absolute minimum. A certain amount of fat is essential to bodily functions. Fat regulates body temperature, cushions and insulates organs and tissues and is the main form of the body's energy storage.

You didn't answer my other questions, do you have clomid and an anti-estrogen?

Actually no I don't. I know a guy here who has been doing this shit for quite some time he said clomid will help me keep my gains but I shouldn't have to worry about and anti E's since I'm not doing 1000mg EW or more.
    But I'm going to get some clomid soon.

Here being where I live though

mammoth is offline Member
    Bodybuilders have to bust there ass to maintain a bodyfat percentage that you say comes naturally for you, and they only maintain that for a few weeks before a show because they feel like absolute shit because of it.

Personally I think EQ is the worst thing to run while cutting. It increases your appetite which would be beneficial for a bulking cycle but not a cutter. If I were you I would go with Fina and Winny. That should cut and harden you up. If your bodyfat really is low then you should be very pleased with the results that a Fina/Winny cycle should bring.

Really though you should take Pheedno's advice and concentrate on your current cycle. You may just change your mind after this cycle and decide to continue bulking!

mammoth is offline Member
    Actually no I don't. I know a guy here who has been doing this shit for quite some time he said clomid will help me keep my gains but I shouldn't have to worry about and anti E's since I'm not doing 1000mg EW or more.
    But I'm going to get some clomid soon.
    That has to be the worst advice I have ever heard come from somebody's mouth. How in the hell does this guy know how you respond to gear?? You should always keep some anti-e's on hand just in case.

Get your clomid as soon as possible, trust me if you don't have it you will be very sorry. As far as an anti-E, no offence but your guy doesn't know as much as he thinks. Everybody reacts differently, I know some who have seen aromitization from test doses as low as 250mg/week. You may very well be ok, but if you start to grow a nice little set of boobies and don't have an anti-estrogen to combat that, you will be SOL, because once you have gyno, suregery is the only option as far as getting rid if it. I'm not bustin your chops, but if I were you I'd stop listening to this other guy and start doing some reading of your own. Remember, it's better to have it and not need it then it is to need it and not have it.

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    pete is right, get your clomid.!

I guess I should get some clomid i just don't have a whole lot of money right now so I'm kind of SOL so... But in a few weeks I will probably go get some. Thanks for all of your help guys.

Thread Information