Executioner is offline Banned

GH Experts or Users.. Need HELP

You might have already read some of my posts, but if you haven't I just finished a 14 week or so cycle of GH, Nutropin 22.5 mg of Somatropin DEPOTS

Since they are depots, they are obviously supposed to elevate growth hormone levels for an extended period of time, so i am wondering how long the GH levels will remain elevated after my last shot. The cycle was 1 shot every sunday... I have read that it lasts anywhere from 1-4 weeks, so i don't necessarily know what to expect... definitly need help

BTW, if you wrap your fingers around your wrist and they dont touch, you have big bones or whatever, but they touched before the GH and now they don't even come close!! interesting side effect, bone growth.. heheh

Executioner is offline Banned
    come on guys... i know somebody knows what i'm talking about...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I was under the impression that the injection lasted 4 week, which is why you only do one injection a month

JohnnyB

skii96 is offline Member
    Yeah i also thought the depot lasted around 4 wks or so. Check out Elite for more info on it.....by a guy named Ironmaster.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    One of the sides of GH is hands and extremities swelling. Your watch band and rings on your fingers will also get tight. So your increased wrist size can be attributed to swelling and not bone growth necessarly. It will prob go down post cycle.

Thread Information